Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ancientsvdds

Payment refusal...???

4 posts in this topic

Every time I go to make a payment to get credits it tells me I'm refused because it may be fraudulent. It saved my phone number whenever I go to type in my information and I didn't want it to from my last purchase of 15 credits. I can't get messages on my phone right now so I wait until it gives me to option of manually typing in my card info. Which I do, even my 3 digits on the back. This is very very annoying and I'm literally about to give up being that I've tried this sad process about 10 times now. 

2 hours ago, ancientsvdds said:

Every time I go to make a payment to get credits it tells me I'm refused because it may be fraudulent. It saved my phone number whenever I go to type in my information and I didn't want it to from my last purchase of 15 credits. I can't get messages on my phone right now so I wait until it gives me to option of manually typing in my card info. Which I do, even my 3 digits on the back. This is very very annoying and I'm literally about to give up being that I've tried this sad process about 10 times now. 

If it didn't work the first time, it's quite likely it won't work the next 9 times you try the exact same thing.

Are you in a different country than the one the credit card was issued in?

Buy bitcoin from localbitcoin.com

This happened to me too, the way I fixed it was by waiting, skrill reviews the payment to see if it is in fact fraudulent, this may take around a week so buy bitcoin for the time being, another way would be to phone your bank to see if they are blocking the payment.