Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fulldragons

Cant buy any credits

10 posts in this topic

When i try to buy credits, this pop up -  Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

I saw there topic of this but please can anyone tell me how to fix that, only two payment methods are possible for me - pay pall and credit card.. I didnt found how to pay throught pay pall but with credit card its not working, I want to buy some script but I probably wont because of this. Thanks for help

@fulldragons

In the box where you buy credits, there is a small line 'Unable to use any of these payment options? ' underneath. If you click on that you can use PayPal there.

Edited by laniax

18 hours ago, fulldragons said:

hmm ok, thanks but still got the same problem...

Are you in a different country than where the card was issued?

Edited by iFluffee

At the moment (as far as I know), once you are marked as fraud by the system, it's irreversible. 
I noticed you have forum activity from two different countries, this may have triggered the system.

For now, your option is to purchase credits from someone in the third party market.
I recommend www.yohogold.com.

I wanted to buy 40 poiants, they told me it cost 1,5 dolar per point which is 20 dolars more than usual, really no thanks for these services...

2 minutes ago, fulldragons said:

I wanted to buy 40 poiants, they told me it cost 1,5 dolar per point which is 20 dolars more than usual, really no thanks for these services...

You were offered a lower rate than 1.5 due to the amount of credits you were buying. 
If your PayPal is verified, come back and we can do even lower.

yes i was but still had to overpay 10 dolars which is not good for me, i got verified paypall already, but maxumim amout iam able to overpay is 5 dolars.