Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rexoP

Old pre-eoc account banned within hours

10 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!

Today I tested out Tribot for the first time on a about 8-9 year old account. The account have not been botted on for more than 6 years. I did play a little on it before I began botting today. About 2 weeks. Got it to around 57 range in oldscool and pked on it. That is all I have done on it recently. Before those 2 weeks it had not been played on at all since pre-eoc.

I did buy 1 bond and made it member before botting so I could use Mute's AIOSlayer. Stocked up on about 150 Falador & Varrock teleport tabs and 4.5k Tunas. Then set up the script to camp at minotaurs and use my account and break schedule. Set up what gear I am using as well as what to loot.

Note: The account is not important at all, I would never bot on an account I care about.

Now I am trying to figure out what I did wrong. I followed most of the Tutorial for Safe Botting, I did however make minimal changes to the bot-client before starting. I have not for example set up / configured human mouse data.

What I have done with client is:
Added username and password to client. No bankpin set on account.
Added preferred world.
Set up Break schedule.

I did not change any delays.
Here is all of the script log from when I started the script and came back. From what I can see it appears as it was banned at around 11:06, Script was started 06:50.

[06:50:24] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[06:57:07] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:26:48
[07:24:11] Break Handler: Break ended.
[07:24:11] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[08:12:30] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:34:08
[08:46:52] Break Handler: Break ended.
[08:46:52] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[08:46:54] Login bot started.
[08:46:54] Login Bot: Login...
[08:46:56] Login bot succeeded.
[09:12:09] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.
[09:12:11] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.
[10:12:31] Login bot started.
[10:12:31] Login Bot: Login...
[10:12:39] Login bot succeeded.
[10:12:41] Login bot started.
[10:12:41] Login Bot: Login...
[10:12:43] Login bot succeeded.
[10:13:14] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:17:48] Login bot started.
[10:17:48] Login Bot: Login...
[10:17:58] Login bot succeeded.
[10:18:15] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:23:05] Login bot started.
[10:23:05] Login Bot: Login...
[10:23:12] Login bot succeeded.
[10:23:14] Login bot started.
[10:23:14] Login Bot: Login...
[10:23:16] Login bot succeeded.
[10:23:17] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:28:17] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:28:23] Login bot started.
[10:28:23] Login Bot: Login...
[10:28:32] Login bot succeeded.
[10:28:34] Login bot started.
[10:28:34] Login Bot: Login...
[10:28:35] Login bot succeeded.
[10:33:18] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:33:42] Login bot started.
[10:33:42] Login Bot: Login...
[10:33:50] Login bot succeeded.
[10:33:52] Login bot started.
[10:33:52] Login Bot: Login...
[10:33:54] Login bot succeeded.
[10:38:20] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:39:01] Login bot started.
[10:39:01] Login Bot: Login...
[10:39:09] Login bot succeeded.
[10:39:12] Login bot started.
[10:39:12] Login Bot: Login...
[10:39:13] Login bot succeeded.
[10:43:21] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:44:20] Login bot started.
[10:44:20] Login Bot: Login...
[10:44:27] Login bot succeeded.
[10:44:30] Login bot started.
[10:44:30] Login Bot: Login...
[10:44:30] Login bot succeeded.
[10:48:29] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:49:37] Login bot started.
[10:49:37] Login Bot: Login...
[10:49:45] Login bot succeeded.
[10:49:48] Login bot started.
[10:49:48] Login Bot: Login...
[10:49:49] Login bot succeeded.
[10:53:29] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[10:54:55] Login bot started.
[10:54:55] Login Bot: Login...
[10:55:02] Login bot succeeded.
[10:55:04] Login bot started.
[10:55:04] Login Bot: Login...
[10:55:06] Login bot succeeded.
[10:58:31] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[11:00:13] Login bot started.
[11:00:13] Login Bot: Login...
[11:00:20] Login bot succeeded.
[11:00:22] Login bot started.
[11:00:22] Login Bot: Login...
[11:00:24] Login bot succeeded.
[11:03:33] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[11:05:31] Login bot started.
[11:05:31] Login Bot: Login...
[11:05:39] Login bot succeeded.
[11:05:41] Login bot started.
[11:05:41] Login Bot: Login...
[11:05:43] Login bot succeeded.
[11:06:22] Login bot started.
[11:06:22] Login Bot: Login...
[11:06:30] Login Bot: Login...
[11:06:31] Login Bot: Login...
[11:06:33] Login Bot: Login...
[11:06:34] Login Bot: Login...
[11:06:36] Login bot failed.
[11:06:39] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.

If you are still reading, thank you.

So from now on I will most likely wait with botting until I have rented a virtual machine at trustworthy host so I do not risk my main getting banned. I will of course create the new account from the virtual machine.

What are your ideas? What do you think I missed/messed up and how do you think they could detect and ban my old account so fast?

I am really hoping on some ideas and suggestions.

P.s if you have been into botting scene for some years you might be able to figure out my old online nickname.

Kind regards
Old botter

It seems that the script made your account relog and idle for too long and that was enough for Jagex's anti-bot to flag your account as a bot.

1 minute ago, Underpaw said:

It seems that the script made your account relog and idle for too long and that was enough for Jagex's anti-bot to flag your account as a bot.

this, look at the timeline, it logged in every 5 sequential minutes 9+ times, stood afk, and repeated 

Dear Underpaw & Rapidz,

Thank you a lot for your reply. I had hopes for Mute's AIOSlayer being a premium script I purchased would not have such issues. Have you used the script yourself? Could there be something I configured incorrectly while setting up the script? I did not see any settings related to what you are mentioning while starting the script.

Kind regards
Old botter
Rexop

Edited by rexoP
Added thank you too Rapidz

1 minute ago, rexoP said:

Dear Underpaw,

Thank you a lot for your reply. I had hopes for Mute's AIOSlayer being a premium script I purchased would not have such issues. Have you used the script yourself? Could there be something I configured incorrectly while setting up the script? I did not see any settings related to what you are mentioning while starting the script.

Kind regards
Old botter
Rexop

I haven't used the script. I would suggest you reporting this to Mute and let him take a look at it. Take a screenshot of the script settings you started it with. Either break handler or login handler might have bugged the script.

It's sad that your account suffered from a bug.

Dear Underpaw,

Thank you again. I will try to get in contact with Mute and see if he can help me figure this out.

Kind Regards
rexoP

It sounds to me like you weren't trying to use mute's script for slayer and instead for killing random creatures which is not the scripts intention. Maybe @Mute can help you further

2 minutes ago, VapeGod said:

It sounds to me like you weren't trying to use mute's script for slayer and instead for killing random creatures which is not the scripts intention. Maybe @Mute can help you further

I think OP might have misunderstood the word "slayer" for combat script and must have disregarded the description.

1 minute ago, Underpaw said:

I think OP might have misunderstood the word "slayer" for combat script and must have disregarded the description.

That's what I was JUST thinking lol

2 minutes ago, VapeGod said:

Dear VapeGod,

In thread for his Slayer script he explains you can use the camping mode at several of the npcs/beasts. Minotaurs are one of those. I might have misunderstood but everything seemed to be working before I left computer for work.

But I will indeed try to get in contact with Mute through his support chat to see if he can help me.
Thank you for your reply.

Kind Regards
rexoP