Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poopyman11

is this a scam?

2 posts in this topic

Hey im despearate for credits so i can get looking glass and this kid messages me im so iffy ... whats the worst than can happen if i give him the info to my tribot user can he steal my scripts or something is this safe please feedback 

Credits

Options 
  2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. poopyman11
    poopyman11
    Read: 1 minute ago
  3. kelthstone
    kelthstone 
    Read: 4 minutes ago

If you want I can buy 10 credits on your account with my Prepaid card, I can buy 5 first and then you give me 5M and then I'll buy the other 5 and you can give me the rest. I can't send them because I'm not VIP.. and considering all my IP's are flagged there's no sense in me botting so it would be a waste of 6$.

how would we do that though?

I would need to be on your account in order to do it, I understand if you don't want to though. I really have no reason to scam you, I have $100+ worth of scripts so it would be pretty stupid. I just need GP and you need credits but tribot makes it so difficult to send credits.

poopyman11
 Reply to this conversation...

This is not allowed @kelthstone.
Do not share your TRiBot login info with anyone.

If you want to buy credits in the 3rd party market, the user simply needs to transfer them to you.

1 person likes this