Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

drewsef

Stuck on "Starting Client" - Fixes Not Working

4 posts in this topic

Alright, so basically what happens is the client starts to download the .jar and then immediately after shows me the white screen and says "Starting client". Yet, nothing happens. I've tried the following fixes: delete cached clients, update java, delete .tribot folder, re-download the client, restart computer, etc.

However, none of these are working and I am at a loss for what to do. I just bought a bond to bot with, but it's wasting away because I can't get the client to work.

The error message on the bot debug is the following (the file it says is being used cannot be found being used in any processes, I have nothing with java open and checked task manager to look at all the processes, but no dice.):

• [21:37:19] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\os_client_a3828179.jar (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
  • [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
  • [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(Unknown Source)
  • [21:37:19] at java.util.jar.JarFile.(Unknown Source)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.pk.L(xl:64)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.ik.L(bm:565)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.ik.(bm:87)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.Lm.(vo:203)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.pk.(xl:109)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.VL.(hf:70)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.uj.run(hn:607)
  • [21:37:19] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

EDIT- I got it working only by deleting that file. However, I have to delete the file everytime I load tribot and that is very inconvenient, so another fix would be nice.

Edited by drewsef

23 hours ago, drewsef said:

Alright, so basically what happens is the client starts to download the .jar and then immediately after shows me the white screen and says "Starting client". Yet, nothing happens. I've tried the following fixes: delete cached clients, update java, delete .tribot folder, re-download the client, restart computer, etc.

However, none of these are working and I am at a loss for what to do. I just bought a bond to bot with, but it's wasting away because I can't get the client to work.

The error message on the bot debug is the following (the file it says is being used cannot be found being used in any processes, I have nothing with java open and checked task manager to look at all the processes, but no dice.):

• [21:37:19] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\os_client_a3828179.jar (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
  • [21:37:19] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
  • [21:37:19] at java.util.jar.JarFile.(Unknown Source)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.pk.L(xl:64)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.ik.L(bm:565)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.ik.(bm:87)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.Lm.(vo:203)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.pk.(xl:109)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.VL.(hf:70)
  • [21:37:19] at obf.uj.run(hn:607)
  • [21:37:19] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

EDIT- I got it working only by deleting that file. However, I have to delete the file everytime I load tribot and that is very inconvenient, so another fix would be nice.

I've never seen that error before; however I'm willing to do my best to try and help. What are your client loading settings? You can check these by going to File>Settings

I'm looking for the settings shown in the picture below

xKpQLsL.png

On 4/14/2016 at 9:04 PM, iFluffee said:

Alright so I'm not longer having this problem. Itjust stopped on its own. However, I'm having a new problem which I can't fix. I have a premium script which I'm trying to run (USA Lava Dragons),. But sometimes when I try and start it, I get the error message "Non-VIP Users can only run 2 free scripts for 3 hours in a week" even though it is a premium script.

19 hours ago, drewsef said:

Alright so I'm not longer having this problem. Itjust stopped on its own. However, I'm having a new problem which I can't fix. I have a premium script which I'm trying to run (USA Lava Dragons),. But sometimes when I try and start it, I get the error message "Non-VIP Users can only run 2 free scripts for 3 hours in a week" even though it is a premium script.

You can only one run instance of a premium script as a free user, are you trying to run more then one script? Furthermore, have you purchased the script or are you using the trial?