Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

doggie47

Question regarding a PP dispute

Question

Hey,

First off I did not find this guy throguh Tribot, found him on sythe and the only reason I contacted him was because he some vouches and was selling quite cheap compared to others.

So, I go on his website (pretty bad none of the features work besides live chat) and I ask him if he can sell 50m for PP, he says yes hesitates a little bit and than tells me I have to send a receipt once I've paid as a confirmation. I'm fine with this, I'm used to doing this I expected some kind of ID verification but a receipt is completely fine by me. I send him the money through PP obv not the exact amount because there are PP fees (not sending as friends/family since i've never bought of him before and his order stuff isn't even working). He than makes me wait a ridiculous amount of time (he had to transfer apparently) and I have to go to college so I ask him if I can pick up later, fine by him. 

I come in the next day and he tells me he already delivered the order. He does not go into it and proceeds to ignore me and leave the live chat, I open a dispute against him and he replied with several gyazo images with my details (IP/Name/Email/browser/Operating system and some screenshots of our conversation that was edited. I look through his images and none of the images actually confirms that he did deliver the money. It only said me asking for ingame name and seeing him and trading him. Than obviously the end part where I apparently received it and thanked him in the live chat.  And some other stuff about him not losing any disputes and him contacting PP support if I do not close this dispute.

What I am wondering is if I have any chance winning this? I Obviously have no prove, I was relaying on PP to return my money incase I get scammed. But he´s providing edited proof (probably inspect element ) to back his case up. I´m not really sure how I am supposed to approach this because if I was in PP´s shoes I wouldn´t believe myself either...

I still have to wait 4 days to make this into a claim but does any of the supplied proof he gave count? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by doggie47
;p

5 answers to this question

Call paypal and tell them it was an unauthorized transaction, you did not let this payment go through. Tell them you were ratted or something (srs) and threaten to take this to higher management, or leave a bad review on yelp. 

Paypals on your side, the money is yours no question lol. Not sure why we even use it anymore, or how gold services accept it. 

2 hours ago, doggie47 said:
3 hours ago, doggie47 said:

;s it was a debit card..

I think if you call your bank it helps

21 hours ago, doggie47 said:

Hey,

First off I did not find this guy throguh Tribot, found him on sythe and the only reason I contacted him was because he some vouches and was selling quite cheap compared to others.

So, I go on his website (pretty bad none of the features work besides live chat) and I ask him if he can sell 50m for PP, he says yes hesitates a little bit and than tells me I have to send a receipt once I've paid as a confirmation. I'm fine with this, I'm used to doing this I expected some kind of ID verification but a receipt is completely fine by me. I send him the money through PP obv not the exact amount because there are PP fees (not sending as friends/family since i've never bought of him before and his order stuff isn't even working). He than makes me wait a ridiculous amount of time (he had to transfer apparently) and I have to go to college so I ask him if I can pick up later, fine by him. 

I come in the next day and he tells me he already delivered the order. He does not go into it and proceeds to ignore me and leave the live chat, I open a dispute against him and he replied with several gyazo images with my details (IP/Name/Email/browser/Operating system and some screenshots of our conversation that was edited. I look through his images and none of the images actually confirms that he did deliver the money. It only said me asking for ingame name and seeing him and trading him. Than obviously the end part where I apparently received it and thanked him in the live chat.  And some other stuff about him not losing any disputes and him contacting PP support if I do not close this dispute.

What I am wondering is if I have any chance winning this? I Obviously have no prove, I was relaying on PP to return my money incase I get scammed. But he´s providing edited proof (probably inspect element ) to back his case up. I´m not really sure how I am supposed to approach this because if I was in PP´s shoes I wouldn´t believe myself either...

I still have to wait 4 days to make this into a claim but does any of the supplied proof he gave count? 

Thanks in advance.

that is why i only trust the people that actually work for tribot, i mean like yohojo and ericks gold selling places. they never scam in anyway. oh yeah even marley. if you ever need a good gold seller marley is real good and friendly.