Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stefeman

I am a horrible human being..

44 posts in this topic

Just now, stefeman said:

You keep getting it wrong my dear :)

I'm paying for ad banners in sythe.  By advertising it has nothing to do with making any threads of doing anything by interacting with users of the said website.

that still doesn't change that fact that what you're doing is called offsite scamming, i know it and you know it, "my dear".

dick.

1 minute ago, gef30 said:

that still doesn't change that fact that what you're doing is called offsite scamming, i know it and you know it, "my dear".

dick.

How is it offsite scamming again? :D:D

Edited by stefeman

This is likely worth a TWC, but given the fact that I'm opening your ignorant salty eyes for free about VPS botting business, I might not get even that.

Edited by stefeman

Interesting thread.

Guess I'll throw a few new angles out there

1. Use this thread constructively, he has identified a major account vulnerability with VPS services. Is it legit and what can we do about this?
  2. Do we know this guy is for real, it all sounds great but how true is it? (No offense but I just don't know who you are, not that I would I guess but someone else can take the time to look into your reputation if it is legit and they are interested enough)
  3. This could be a marketing scheme, which is always the first conclusion which comes to my mind. I mean one website has already been named as "possibly his", I am sure that just by having it associated in this thread will have an effect on peoples trust in the website, even if it is wrong. Furthermore, "I have banners on 'x' website", again seems like he is just trying to make people cautious of particular websites. I mean maybe I am way off here, but I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory ;) lol.

Also, to those trying to convince him that what he is doing is wrong.. No shit, he knows this and is doing it anyway, I'm just sat here wondering why. I mean of course he has identified that he gets a thrill out of seeing the wrong people get blamed, but seriously if you're going to do it why drop the gold, I personally would never do this just because I value trust, but if I did decide to (again never would lol) I'd at least sell the gold lol.

6 minutes ago, NeuroGenix said:

I'm just sat here wondering why.

It's quite clear actually, and the reason for that is because OP has absolutely nothing better to do with his time which in itself is pitifully pathetic. 

Ironic that you came on this forum to boast when the only thing you really accomplished is rather the opposite, which is to confirm to the world how unbelievably mundane your life is. So OP, in the famous words of DJ Khaled himself,

597.jpg

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Underpaw said:

Nothing more but a prick move...

Do you think name calling is going to stop him from doing this? 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

It's quite clear actually, and the reason for that is because OP has absolutely nothing better to do with his time which in itself is pitifully pathetic. 

Ironic that you came on this forum to boast when the only thing you really accomplished is rather the opposite, which is to confirm to the world how unbelievably mundane your life is. So OP, in the famous words of DJ Khaled himself,

597.jpg

I wouldn't agree with you, there definitely could be ulterior motives but who knows, it is still better to be constructive than just argue mindlessly since if he is just trolling, it is what he wants anyway.

14 minutes ago, McCune said:

Just in case. Seems like OP has the heart(or none at all) of a criminal.

3 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Just in case. Seems like OP has the heart(or none at all) of a criminal.

How could I not have a heart? I'm making many people happy at once. If anything, this is pure kindheartedness

Edited by stefeman

1 hour ago, McCune said:

I can always count on you to post something retarded.

This guy is just a cunt, Firstly - Any random can resell/oversell VPS's but all it does is ruin reputations and secondly, How shit does your life have to be to decide that a good way to spend your time is to go through others VPS's (That they've paid for) and drop their things. I'm pretty sure there must be a law somewhere in regards to accessing someone's VPS when it's rented out without permission, Not sure but if there is I pray it comes and bites your randy ass. L

3 people like this

Someone else I knew did this, but prior to all the security on accounts and he would steal them and re-sell them back to the owner claiming he could do a 100% gaurtneed recovery service. 

1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

This guy is just a cunt, Firstly - Any random can resell/oversell VPS's but all it does is ruin reputations and secondly, How shit does your life have to be to decide that a good way to spend your time is to go through others VPS's (That they've paid for) and drop their things. I'm pretty sure there must be a law somewhere in regards to accessing someone's VPS when it's rented out without permission, Not sure but if there is I pray it comes and bites your randy ass. L

As stated above, nothing is confirmed. It appears to be an attack on a VPS seller on Sythe. 

Also- the sellers would have to have that in a contract that when purchased becomes active. 

This is the reason I stay away from VPS, you just never know what the other person might do.

48 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'm pretty sure there must be a law somewhere in regards to accessing someone's VPS when it's rented out without permission, Not sure but if there is I pray it comes and bites your randy ass. L

Sure, they can negotiate with my non-existent company if they are eligible to be covered by such law. As i see it, rather than renting it's more like disposition/access rights on something that comes without warranty. -Or that's what the ToS said last time I checked it. ;)

How much are you realistically earning that makes this worth it for you?

Great, you're making $20 more a month AND you're a huge autist!

I guess at the very least this post serves as a reminder that buying a VPS from a RuneScape-related "company" is a stupid idea altogether. Even if you can stomach getting upcharged for a box that should cost $3, you never know when the fifteen-year-old running the thing will try to steal your shit.

Edited by deus-x