Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stefeman

I am a horrible human being..

44 posts in this topic

I find it humorous that you do this. To all VPS users, use non-RS related VPS's for max results. 

Well, why? I am doing god's work.. With unhappiness of one, I make many other people happy.  Who wouldn't love a free loot?

1 minute ago, McCune said:

I find it humorous that you do this. To all VPS users, use non-RS related VPS's for max results. 

This guy gets it

Edited by stefeman
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, stefeman said:

Well, why? I am doing god's work.. With unhappiness of one, I make many other people happy.  Who wouldn't love a free loot?

This guy gets it

Yea, he's a veteran when it comes to farming off of others misfortune.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Liam. said:

Yea, he's a veteran when it comes to farming off of others misfortune.

A veteran who served for a few days unknowing of what he served for. This was 2014. 

To be honest, i find this an extremely snake/dick way of earning your money and is labeled as nothing but scamming. you just admitted to offsite scamming which means that if the mods are doing their job, your account will get banned today.

5 minutes ago, gef30 said:

To be honest, i find this an extremely snake/dick way of earning your money and is labeled as nothing but scamming. you just admitted to offsite scamming which means that if the mods are doing their job, your account will get banned today.

Well obviously that is the result of this thread. But sharing this matter brings me so much joy.. and also helps some ignorant people to open their eyes. But scamming?

Edited by stefeman

1 minute ago, gef30 said:

You mentioned he earned of scamming, but he's really just dropping the cheaters gold for possible legit players to pick up. The only thing he's earning is self-satisfaction. 

He did not admit to offsite scamming, he sells them from his own website. He only mentioned is personal customers are members of those communities. He also will probably not be banned, but given a TWC as he's done nothing wrong here and the TB mods are not the RS global police, quote on quote. 

1 person likes this

Just now, stefeman said:

Well obviously that is the result of this thread. But sharing this matter brings me so much joy.. and also helps some ignorant people to open their eyes.

once a scammer always a scammer. If you're looking for redemption you shouldn't make a brag thread about it, start by refunding those people the shit you took. I've always had a huge aversion to scammers, people like you.

2 people like this

Just now, gef30 said:

once a scammer always a scammer. If you're looking for redemption you shouldn't make a brag thread about it, start by refunding those people the shit you took. I've always had a huge aversion to scammers, people like you.

Oh no my dear.. I certainly provide all of them what I advertise.. A VPS server that can be used for runescape botting for a full month! They do get the XP they require.  I don't scam anyone.. I just don't mention some extra services.

Edited by stefeman
1 person likes this

I'd like to announce that majority of my customers are very happy..  And i even have some recurring ones. They are just mad at the scripters, but that is very understandable. Which is why I sometime recommend a better script for them. I'm doing a major service for the scripter who I recommend as well.

Edited by stefeman

Just now, stefeman said:

Oh no my dear.. I certainly provide all of them what I advertise.. A VPS server that can be used for runescape botting for a full month! They do get the XP they require.

I'm pretty sure you're missing the point of what a "Legit" service offers. How would you feel if your landlord would break into your place at 2-4am or whenever you aren't home to take your shit? it is exactly what you are doing to your "clients", victims might be a better word.

11 minutes ago, gef30 said:

I'm pretty sure you're missing the point of what a "Legit" service offers. How would you feel if your landlord would break into your place at 2-4am or whenever you aren't home to take your shit? it is exactly what you are doing to your "clients", victims might be a better word.

Wrong again.. I did not take any of their stuff :) You should read the original post. I simply shared my good will at varrock.

If you google for "runescape botting vps", my website is listed there.

Edited by stefeman

15 minutes ago, McCune said:

You mentioned he earned of scamming, but he's really just dropping the cheaters gold for possible legit players to pick up. The only thing he's earning is self-satisfaction. 

He did not admit to offsite scamming, he sells them from his own website. He only mentioned is personal customers are members of those communities. He also will probably not be banned, but given a TWC as he's done nothing wrong here and the TB mods are not the RS global police, quote on quote. 

Thank you for pointing out the facts here.

11 minutes ago, stefeman said:

Wrong again.. I did not take any of their stuff :) You should read the original post. I simply shared my good will at varrock.

If you google for "runescape botting vps", my website is listed there.

reading this post i can conclude that you're not only ignorant, you're incapable. You should read my post again. the moment you decided to "share your good will",  YOU took the items from the bank of their original owner, and YOU were the person host a drop party with those items. Which means that YOU for a fact did take his items, who eventually got the items is irrelevant.

21 minutes ago, McCune said:

How did he not admit to offsite scamming? is selling a malicious  "service" on a website not considered as offsite scamming? thats like saying if for example boglagold scammed on his website its fine, but if he scammed on any rs-related forum he will get banned, in other words : a whole lot of horse shit.

21 minutes ago, stefeman said:

I just don't mention some extra services.

Kinda like selling accounts, but not mentioning that you are gonna take those accounts back.

Fucking people offsite... TWC sounds pretty appropriate.

2 minutes ago, gef30 said:

How did he not admit to offsite scamming? is selling a malicious  "service" on a website not considered as offsite scamming? thats like saying if for example boglagold scammed on his website its fine, but if he scammed on any rs-related forum he will get banned, in other words : a whole lot of horse shit.

You misunderstood once again. I have no sale threads in any RS related forums. All sales and support will be done via my private website.

It's simple a word of mouth that makes people recommend my services in different runescape forums. That has nothing to do with me or my actions. Though I am thankful for these individuals that liked my services and recommended them on related forums when someone asked about VPS botting.

11 minutes ago, stefeman said:

Thank you for pointing out the facts here.

Some people like to pick out keywords like, secret, scam, victim, sythe. They proceed to write their comment off those words. 

Also- my guess is www.VPSgamers.com

2 minutes ago, stefeman said:

You misunderstood once again. I have no sale threads in any RS related forums. All sales and support will be done via my private website.

It's simple a word of mouth that makes people recommend my services in different runescape forums. That has nothing to do with me or my actions. Though I am thankful for these individuals that liked my services and recommended them on related forums when someone asked about VPS botting.

1 hour ago, stefeman said:

I usually advertise in sythe and wbot and some other places.. So don't worry. none of my "customers" are from here :D

I'm pretty sure you misunderstand your own posts.

2 minutes ago, gef30 said:

I'm pretty sure you misunderstand your own posts.

You keep getting it wrong my dear :) But I really admire how much you keep trying.

I'm paying for ad banners in sythe.  By advertising it has nothing to do with making any threads of doing anything by interacting with users of the said website.

Keep amusing me peasant.

Edited by stefeman