Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joyner360

hacked tri yak fighter

2 posts in this topic

i really dont play much, mostly off and on. only script i use is tri yak fighter on osrs. yesterday i was running it and i was logged out. i tried logging back in and my password was changed. i was able to change it back nothing was missing, but i tried to get on again today, but this time my password and email were changed; email was something like 2********@**.com. im not blaming tribot, im blaming the script; i will update with my appeal and virus scan. also, my other accounts i dont bot on are untouched. 

Scripters have no access to your account details, TRiBot has security measures to prevent this.
It was something besides TRiBot which resulted in this.
Feel free to search any thread claiming to be hacked for more information.

2 people like this