Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scriptsnake

OreSnake

8 posts in this topic

Developing a mining script alongside some others to learn the Tribot API as well as gain programming XP.

There are 5 million mining scripts out there but this is mine x)

Here's the recent proggy with a BRONZE PICK AXE xD

I'll release the code when I feel it is worthy.

Cheers.

OreSnakeProg1Edit.png

You know what would be a good but challenging script? A resource arena mining/ smithing script that mines the resources smelts them in the furnace and then notes them.  Or hell it could even use the anvil then alch them.  But it would need anti-pk as it is out in the wildy and would be a challenging script.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

You know what would be a good but challenging script? A resource arena mining/ smithing script that mines the resources smelts them in the furnace and then notes them.  Or hell it could even use the anvil then alch them.  But it would need anti-pk as it is out in the wildy and would be a challenging script.

Definitely interested in doing some more intricate things like that in the future.  Thanks for the input.

1 person likes this

Here's another proggy w/ a Rune Pick this time.

This is all being done F2P.  So far I've gotten 60 mining and 1m gp for 2 nights of iron ore botting on this acc.  It currently accepts tin and iron ore, but only mines in one location: Varrock East.  I am looking at setting up a power mining option, and possibly coal mining elsewhere.  And like I said, I know there are countless mining scripts but this is kind of like my personal introduction to Tribot :P

OreSnakeProg2Edit.png

On 2016-04-11 at 10:54 PM, gowoodson said:

If you would look around are, you would see that there is plenty pkers / ppl around that place. And every hop cost you 7.5k, because if you logout in are, you login outside. It's not worth botting anything in that place.

Edited by guywithlsd

8 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

If you would look around are, you would see that there is plenty pkers / ppl around that place. And every hop cost you 7.5k, because if you logout in are, you login outside. It's not worth botting anything in that place.

You are 100% safe from pkers until they open the gate.... That is the thing and unless you world hop into pkers then there is no way for you to die.  7.5k is nothing.  You can make that just by making a few addy bars. 

Added a next resource hover method and some ABC, however I'm now spending more time learning ABC then writing the script x).

So far the highlights include:

Seamless banking, will walk w/ full inventory, run with empty inventory.  Sets run on while mining when energy is ~15.

Anticipates next resource, very responsive, can compete with other miners for ore and wins often.

So far I've had 2 account bans, but I'm not using proxies and am literally just sending brand new f2p accounts to chickens for combat levels then the mine w/ a bronze pick axe.  I had about 11-12k iron ores and 63 mining on that last account before it was banned.  I was doing 9 hr overnighters and being pretty careless xP

Will get more in depth/consider a proxy and members soon.

Picture:

Green square: currently being mined.

Blue square: available resource.

Purple square: next resource, mouse will hover if shouldHover() returns true.

Red square: dead resource.

Honestly, the paint just helps w/ debugging, but at the end of the day I guess it looks pretty too x)

oresnakeprog3edit.png

Edited by scriptsnake