Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kaloex

Quests

Question

What are some really quick quests I can do like Doric's Quest/Imp Catcher? Looking to get some done for my bots before training them.

11 answers to this question

Plague city, Witch's house, Waterfall, Monk's friend, Druidic ritual all are very short and give some nice bonus xp, as well as some of the ones listed above.

Restless ghost, rune mysteries, and imp catcher can all be chained together pretty easily too.

Cooks Assistant

Rune Mysteries

Witches Potion

Dwarf Cannon

-Those are the only other ones near as short as the ones you mentioned. 

Dward cannon will take 10 minute tops. All others will require skills. 

If you have the items (like 6 different ores) you can complete Dorics quest in 5 seconds. It also gives 1300 mining exp, so it's nice for mining bots. 

Nobody mentioned Goblin Diplomacy, but you can finish it in like 1 minute if you have all the items, and it's worth 5 quest points. It's better than Romeo & Juliet for F2P accounts.

2 hours ago, iFluffee said:

Nobody mentioned Goblin Diplomacy, but you can finish it in like 1 minute if you have all the items, and it's worth 5 quest points. It's better than Romeo & Juliet for F2P accounts.

There are plenty 10 minute quests, but as he mentioned he was looking for near instant ones. You talk once or twice and done. 

9 hours ago, McCune said:

There are plenty 10 minute quests, but as he mentioned he was looking for near instant ones. You talk once or twice and done. 

If Rune Mysteries counts as instant and Goblin Diplomacy doesn't, then I think you misunderstood me. Albeit yes, Goblin Diplomacy can take a while, but you can start the quest with the items beforehand. Thus taking the full quest time down to, as I said, 1 minute or so.

55 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

If Rune Mysteries counts as instant and Goblin Diplomacy doesn't, then I think you misunderstood me. Albeit yes, Goblin Diplomacy can take a while, but you can start the quest with the items beforehand. Thus taking the full quest time down to, as I said, 1 minute or so.

"Grubfoot! Try this armor on...."

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

"Grubfoot! Try this armor on...."

My point exactly. The cut scenes and dialogue take longer than doing rune mysteries without a varrock tab. 

Just now, McCune said:

My point exactly. The cut scenes and dialogue take longer than doing rune mysteries without a varrock tab. 

Lol that's an exaggeration, you still need to run from draynor tele or lumby to the wizard's tower twice