Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

20 posts in this topic

Hi, I am looking to purchase a premium combat script for leveling my Obby mauler pure. I was hoping to find feedback on some of the combat scripts and methods you, the community, have used and been successful with personally. I will be using VIP and LG of course, along with minimal 2-4 hour days training sessions including breaks and maybe and over-night session once every few weeks. I plan on rock crabs so I've definitely considered purchasing Mute's rockcrab script, however I see other scripts such as: TriAIO, CombatAIO, and daxCombatAIO say they're just as capable. These AIO combat scripts seem more appealing because of how versatile they are and I may be able to use them for slayer on the account. I'm not sure if Mute's rc script is more safe for training at rock crabs compared to the AIO's. Basically which has more antiban/more human-like. If you could provide me with any insight or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Edited by beastmodeon12345

Just now, Kaloex said:

Tri Combat AIO works the best for me.

I've heard great things about this script. Recent price increase is higher than I would like but would spend the money if its truly worth the $$. Thank you!

How is TriExperiments doing? I read a couple comments of people getting banned. Not sure if its cuz of high ban-rate or people botting stupidly.

fuck the rest, go for  Tri Combat AIO.

it has experiments, rock crabs or anything you want in it. even nmz

Edited by foebotting

Best combat script with the best support you will get is daxcombat.

Edited by Enano25

CombatAIO supports everything you're looking for an more. It is also cheaper than both Tri AIO and DaxAIO while giving more instances. 

TriAIO score = x4
daxAIO score = x1

CombatAIO score = x2

USA score = x1

JJ's AIO = x1

Edited by beastmodeon12345

I like the JJ combat  +1.

Not sure if it has all the features you need.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, choboteam said:

I like the JJ combat  +1.

Not sure if it has all the features you need.

Noted, thank you!

11 hours ago, beastmodeon12345 said:

Hi, I am looking to purchase a premium combat script for leveling my Obby mauler pure. I was hoping to find feedback on some of the combat scripts and methods you, the community, have used and been successful with personally. I will be using VIP and LG of course, along with minimal 2-4 hour days training sessions including breaks and maybe and over-night session once every few weeks. I plan on rock crabs so I've definitely considered purchasing Mute's rockcrab script, however I see other scripts such as: TriAIO, CombatAIO, and daxCombatAIO say they're just as capable. These AIO combat scripts seem more appealing because of how versatile they are and I may be able to use them for slayer on the account. I'm not sure if Mute's rc script is more safe for training at rock crabs compared to the AIO's. Basically which has more antiban/more human-like. If you could provide me with any insight or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

I have assumes premium combat aio script, I can vouch for it being very very nice. If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me!

I am a tri combat script user, and it works very well for what I have thrown at it.

3 hours ago, definitehd said:

I am a tri combat script user, and it works very well for what I have thrown at it.

3 hours ago, VapeGod said:

I have assumes premium combat aio script, I can vouch for it being very very nice. If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me!

Thank you for your suggestions!