Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WoMD Bets

Can never turn a profit?!

16 posts in this topic

I have been at tribot for idk lets just a say a long time i am on and off, never in history of my bots have i turned a profit, sometimes i do but very little and i gamble it thinking ill get more then bam all my accounts banned and no gp for bond and i dont wish to make another cash investment then i quit.

So on friday this happned to me again i bought tribot vip-e, 3 proxys and 15m all for around $40+

I  made 3 accounts on all three proxys and a mule on my home ip, i started the accounts at around 2am and started them at cows with the script cowhidekiller then traded them full black and black scim once got 10/10/10 cb stats, then went to bed. Woke up with 32/32/32 then trained some thieving,fishing, mining, cooking, fletching all to 8-25 in those stats and then i moved to camelot and used master chopper progressive mode then once at willows i used auto chopper aio mouse key dropping, and all were banned at around 52-57 wc

I am trying to start a wcing farm

This is fucking ridiculous that level 3 accounts with no stats non member can achieve 60 wc but i cant

But i want these wcers to last atleast a few days so i thought training these other stats would increase there life.

I think the problem may be cow hide killer which i beilieve has cause endless delayed bans on all my farms 

I have alot of premium scripts and wouldnt mind buying more if you have had success so please chime in

Please could anyone at all help me maybe on skype or something, just some way of maybe turning over a profitable farm with some tips from you have learned

I lost my job 3 days ago and i start a new one in 3 weeks but i wish just to earn like 50-100usd a week from a small farm 

Any help will be appreciated thank you 

Man ill be completely honest WC is so high ban rate its not even worth bothering in my opinion

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, sohilpenguins said:

Man ill be completely honest WC is so high ban rate its not even worth bothering in my opinion

Yeah but the wc isnt what got me banned i believe, i was teying to train some cb to extend life of acckunt but it seems to alwayd backfire and cuase bans, i was thinking of going back to level 3 feltchers using spiker aio fletcher, last year i got a fresh level 3 to 97 fletching botting 24/7 i might give it a go 

use updated scriipts. i had the same problem till i realised that helps alot in bans

I suicide all my accounts on chickens > cows > guards till 70 in attk/str/def then let them sit for 5-7 days to make sure they're not gonna get banned. After waiting period, I make them members on put them on green dragons. They usually last till 90-92 combat suicide green dragons. I'd say WC got you banned honestly, not combat.

1 minute ago, Duhstin said:

I suicide all my accounts on chickens > cows > guards till 70 in attk/str/def then let them sit for 5-7 days to make sure they're not gonna get banned. After waiting period, I make them members on put them on green dragons. They usually last till 90-92 combat suicide green dragons. I'd say WC got you banned honestly, not combat.

what script do you use to train your cb on chickens > cows then guards

3 hours ago, WoMD Bets said:

I think it was either the cow script or (very likely) it was the mouse key dropper. A lot of those free "tool" scripts are very easy ways to get banned because they are usually implemented with code that isn't very complex and aren't updated very often.

If you were able to bot to a high fletching lvl, I would just bot that. Fletching could probably give  you a good income because you can just do it in a highly populated area where mods can't find you.

-Frosty

Public Scripts will 90% of the time not make you any money unless the script is AIO or is customizable. Find your own methods and make your own private scripts. 

What CBX said, the methods you're doing have a really HIGH banrate (cows, wc). Skills like mining, fishing, hunter in general have a really high banrate. You have to think outside the box to make profit. [take a look at the premium section of money making!]

2 hours ago, Diabolic said:

plz tell me you're not actually WoMD lmfao!!

im not :P old username i made ingame for a cc claiming to be him and tryed scamming ingame lol so just made it my forum name 

6 hours ago, WoMD Bets said:

im not :P old username i made ingame for a cc claiming to be him and tryed scamming ingame lol so just made it my forum name 

haha nice :P he used to RAT people in 2011 lol

First of all, the most important advice is to never-ever give up.

Second advice, will be (from my own life experience), never rely on botting for money irl. You need a stable job and get yourself on your feet, then you can see botting as a extra profit. 

The third thing, will be that you must forget about the free combat scripts or similar ones.

Buy decent scripts from reputable scripters, then avoid botted areas/methods. Wc,mining, fishing and the known skills are ultra watched. You must try to think outside the box, and for best results, i suggest private scripts/methods.