Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WoMD Bets

How the F**k did i get hacked?

13 posts in this topic

So i was playing some DMM mode had been botting last night and today and had been playing for around 15 minutes manually then was making another account to mule on, then i created the account and was opening a new tribot client to quickly run tut island on and get members on it by transferring the 2.7m i had on my current account then i get connection lost and cant log back in saying incorrect password like WTF i was freaking i was banned, so i promptly went onto Runescape website and tried logging in and it said incorrect login. So i requested to change the password  ( note all of this was done in <5 minutes and note my account has not moved positions as i was in the G.E on OSRS. and all my gold and about 100 of each tele tab is gone, This was just my level 3 mule account. 

This account is 2 days old 

Fresh login never used before on any sites with fresh email

Who  couldve hacked my account? Do you think this is a move from Weath?

And do scripts i have which are not in the repo anymore are they sure to be clean?

I got no password reset emails prior?

I LOST ONLY 2.7M AND 100 OF EACH TELE TAB LIKE WTF?!

Capture4.PNG

H8OBCN2K.PNG

Edited by WoMD Bets

Most likely a keylogger/RAT, since they had access to your email. And all scripts are checked for any malicious code.

2 minutes ago, donders said:

Most likely a keylogger/RAT, since they had access to your email. And all scripts are checked for any malicious code.

No They never ever accessed my email is my point, How did they reset my password w/o my email which makes me think it was my boy weath

15 minutes ago, WoMD Bets said:

No They never ever accessed my email is my point, How did they reset my password w/o my email which makes me think it was my boy weath

I don't think Weath does that, but you never know.

Did you reset the password yourself in those mails? That's why I though someone else had access to your email.

Is it possible they had access to your e-mail then deleted the e-mails after to make it look sketchy?

7 minutes ago, Toofstah said:

Is it possible they had access to your e-mail then deleted the e-mails after to make it look sketchy?

You are correct i found this, I havnt used my comp in about 1-2 months and have quit RS for 4-5 months - really do you think i have a RAT?

fdvsfsf.PNG

Yeah you probably have a RAT, they didn't wanna clean you all at once so they probably went for the new account. They definitely have access to your email if they deleted those emails.

2 minutes ago, Destined said:

Yeah you probably have a RAT, they didn't wanna clean you all at once so they probably went for the new account. They definitely have access to your email if they deleted those emails.

Nar my Farm just got mass banned so that was my only account left unlucky me for that and this happening, atleast the  thief didnt get the stuff though.

Pm me your Skype I can help you find out if you got a RAT or not and direct you in what tools you should use to remove it.

Hey i got hacked recently too and the hackers used the password i had from a website where the database got leaked and had access to my account. If you are using same passwords across all your accounts then this is probably how they got access to your accounts. The password to my email was different so they couldnt try any password changing shenanigans.

IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD OR DO ANYTHING COMPROMISING THEN CHANGE UP ALL YOUR PASSWORDS AND USE DIFFERENT PASSWORDS FOR YOUR FUTURE ACCOUNTS.

Btw this

https://gyazo.com/fe7eae3115247eaee3c085120973446a

Edited by Aibunker

1 minute ago, Aibunker said:

Hey i got hacked recently too and the hackers used the password i had from an old database to get access to my account. If you are using same passwords across all your accounts then this is probably how they got access to your accounts. The password to my email was different so they couldnt try any password changing shenanigans.

IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD OR DO ANYTHING COMPROMISING THEN CHANGE UP ALL YOUR PASSWORDS AND USE DIFFERENT PASSWORDS FOR YOUR FUTURE ACCOUNTS.

Btw this

https://gyazo.com/fe7eae3115247eaee3c085120973446a

yes i use same password for everything, but i just was curious how they got my new email adress

5 minutes ago, WoMD Bets said:

yes i use same password for everything, but i just was curious how they got my new email adress

If your password was leaked from a website then you would have to connect your email to the account  which they had access to. Once they have the email account it could have been that ur new email was linked to the old email address. While creating this new email you linked it to your old email since they ask you to connect to an email or your phone.

They obviously have access to your email, so you might wanna start by changing that