Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HabbaTheJutt

Tips for starting acccounts?

20 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble avoiding getting banned on new accounts. 

I use breaks and "play" 5-7 hours on weekdays. Usually 8-11 on weekends. I switch up what I'm doing at least 3 times in a week. Usually my hours are consistent, meaning I'm not playing at random times. My bots "play" while I'm awake and sleep when I do. 

I use separate proxies for each account. 

I really don't think any of my scripts are getting me banned. Obviously sometimes a client bug or something goes unnoticed and the script stays logged in for 3 hours doing nothing and that seems like something that would get you banned.  That doesn't happen on every account though. 

Bans are currently an unavoidable thing right now, expect them at some point or another. The only thing we can really do at this point is aid such methods to prolong our accounts. One thing I suggest you do on a daily basis (If you plan to bot daily) is delete your Jagex Cache folders, this is a very known method within the community but id suggest you do it as well. Location can be another key factor, do NOT bot around highly populated botting areas such as Lumbridge trees... Most bans come from within game which leads me to expect Weath must have "go to" locations on a daily basis to remove bots. Hope some of these tips help in prolonging your accounts :) Best of luck

Edited by VigilSales

IMO it's mostly dependant on script. Currently I run 2scripts, on one the accounts last over a month and on the second one they get banned within 2 weeks. Both I run 12-15 hours per day, even on workdays.

Your Logic is right and the things that you do to avoid bans is good aswell. I assume your are using public scripts, if so, another thing to take in account is only bot on accounts older than 2 weeks, try different scripts and find one that has minimum ban-rate.Other than that, find some scripts that get the requirements up for your main goldfarming script to decrease time that has to be spent on making new accounts and just create a lot more accounts.

7 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

I'm having trouble avoiding getting banned on new accounts. 

I use breaks and "play" 5-7 hours on weekdays. Usually 8-11 on weekends. I switch up what I'm doing at least 3 times in a week. Usually my hours are consistent, meaning I'm not playing at random times. My bots "play" while I'm awake and sleep when I do. 

I use separate proxies for each account. 

I really don't think any of my scripts are getting me banned. Obviously sometimes a client bug or something goes unnoticed and the script stays logged in for 3 hours doing nothing and that seems like something that would get you banned.  That doesn't happen on every account though. 

Curious, how often and how many accounts do you usually make per day and when do they get banned?

If I am going to be investing a lot of time into high level accounts, I quest and get most skills around 30.

There are like 10 quests that can be completed in under 5 minutes if you have the items.

Getting most skills above 30 takes like 2 days.

I have had much better results on these accounts. Not really feasible for mass farming, but for accounts you want to keep for a long time it helps in my opinion.

4 hours ago, sevant said:

If I am going to be investing a lot of time into high level accounts, I quest and get most skills around 30.

There are like 10 quests that can be completed in under 5 minutes if you have the items.

Getting most skills above 30 takes like 2 days.

I have had much better results on these accounts. Not really feasible for mass farming, but for accounts you want to keep for a long time it helps in my opinion.

I will keep this in mind. I am making long-term and short term accounts. The long term ones need expensive training, so I use the short term ones to fund them/pay for membership. I have been planning on questing on them though. I have a couple quest scripts as well(although, I'm pretty sure Jagex knows which quests can be botted and which cannot or at least don't have a publicly available script). Also, do you hand train skills to 30 or bot them? 

Edited by HabbaTheJutt

6 hours ago, gabrielspecter said:

Curious, how often and how many accounts do you usually make per day and when do they get banned?

I mean how many I make depends on the day, usually they get banned within the first two days though. 

9 hours ago, Xpointerset said:

IMO it's mostly dependant on script. Currently I run 2scripts, on one the accounts last over a month and on the second one they get banned within 2 weeks. Both I run 12-15 hours per day, even on workdays.

Your Logic is right and the things that you do to avoid bans is good aswell. I assume your are using public scripts, if so, another thing to take in account is only bot on accounts older than 2 weeks, try different scripts and find one that has minimum ban-rate.Other than that, find some scripts that get the requirements up for your main goldfarming script to decrease time that has to be spent on making new accounts and just create a lot more accounts.

I use premium scripts almost exclusively. Is it safe to create multiple accounts on one proxy? I usually only do one because I don't want to get chain banned.  What do you do...create an account and just let it sit for two weeks or do you play it or?

2 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

I will keep this in mind. I am making long-term and short term accounts. The long term ones need expensive training, so I use the short term ones to fund them/pay for membership. I have been planning on questing on them though. I have a couple quest scripts as well(although, I'm pretty sure Jagex knows which quests can be botted and which cannot or at least don't have a publicly available script). Also, do you hand train skills to 30 or bot them? 

I bot them. Most skills can be taken from 1-30 in an hour with the right materials. If it is a good script, there really isnt that much time for jagex to detect you. For extra safety use LG. 

37 minutes ago, sevant said:

I bot them. Most skills can be taken from 1-30 in an hour with the right materials. If it is a good script, there really isnt that much time for jagex to detect you. For extra safety use LG. 

How do I properly use LG? How do I get a bunch of clients open with different proxies?

15 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

How do I properly use LG? How do I get a bunch of clients open with different proxies?

Just use the built in TRiBot proxy feature while using LG. Simply right click on the LG tab in TRiBot, and select "Set proxy" then set your desired proxy. A detailed description of what this does can be found here:

19 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

I use premium scripts almost exclusively. Is it safe to create multiple accounts on one proxy? I usually only do one because I don't want to get chain banned.  What do you do...create an account and just let it sit for two weeks or do you play it or?

I make my own scripts, so the ban-rates are much lower for me. I've tried using 2-3 accounts on one proxy, but I reverted back to 1 account per proxy, because often enough all 2 (3)  accounts get banned. 

Exactly, I do tut island by hand and let them sit for about a week and then slowly get the req's up in the next 2-3 days. Then it's just 12/7 from there.

1 hour ago, Xpointerset said:

I make my own scripts, so the ban-rates are much lower for me. I've tried using 2-3 accounts on one proxy, but I reverted back to 1 account per proxy, because often enough all 2 (3)  accounts get banned. 

Exactly, I do tut island by hand and let them sit for about a week and then slowly get the req's up in the next 2-3 days. Then it's just 12/7 from there.

How long does it take to make decent scripts? Do they implement abc2 with abcl10 or is that not necessary for private scripts? I feel like a lot o my money making scripts could not be easily duplicated. 

3 hours ago, iFluffee said:

Just use the built in TRiBot proxy feature while using LG. Simply right click on the LG tab in TRiBot, and select "Set proxy" then set your desired proxy. A detailed description of what this does can be found here:

Seems a little sketchy. I feel like jagex probably does plant a unique number or something when they upload client data to your computer so they can identify which IP loaded the client, no matter what the IP of future connections are. They're on top of the botting stuff. 

1 hour ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Seems a little sketchy. I feel like jagex probably does plant a unique number or something when they upload client data to your computer so they can identify which IP loaded the client, no matter what the IP of future connections are. They're on top of the botting stuff. 

If you don't trust TRiLeZ (and he's a pretty smart guy, so I would) you can always load the entire RS client through a proxy! And I've got a tutorial on that here:

3 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

If you don't trust TRiLeZ (and he's a pretty smart guy, so I would) you can always load the entire RS client through a proxy! And I've got a tutorial on that here:

The tutorial doesn't really help in this case because I want to be able to open multiple clients in the same browser under different proxies(they can be different instances of the browser, just all the same program). 

Just now, HabbaTheJutt said:

The tutorial doesn't really help in this case because I want to be able to open multiple clients in the same browser under different proxies(they can be different instances of the browser, just all the same program). 

I've actually looked for a browser to solve that very problem, and after like 6 hours I couldn't get one to work with WideCap.

If you find one, please let me know :)

Proxifier will accomplish what you're looking for, however it's not free.

Edited by iFluffee

4 hours ago, iFluffee said:

I've actually looked for a browser to solve that very problem, and after like 6 hours I couldn't get one to work with WideCap.

If you find one, please let me know :)

Proxifier will accomplish what you're looking for, however it's not free.

I'll look into proxifier and I will let you know if I find one for free!

14 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

How long does it take to make decent scripts? Do they implement abc2 with abcl10 or is that not necessary for private scripts? I feel like a lot o my money making scripts could not be easily duplicated. 

Think if your own method and make a java script, however, you would have to learn java first. :D

If your botting only one account to play leisurely this tutorial can help you out: 

If you're attempting to gold farm, then it is mostly trial and error. Gold farmers are the main focus for Runescape's anti-cheat team.