Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

XtremePlay

Free VPS

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone made a tutorial for this? If not I will make it, so don't close this thread.

Edited by XtremePlay
VPS NOT VPN SORRY!

Free VPN's are often abused already and already flagged by the multiple users on them, but good luck with them. Just about every one of them is known.

-PF

13 hours ago, ProxyFish said:

Free VPN's are often abused already and already flagged by the multiple users on them, but good luck with them. Just about every one of them is known.

-PF

Which ones are known of? You could also use a free one and a paid proxy for the same effects?

If others are using the same VPN it is NOT the same effect as a Paid PRIVATE proxy. Paid PRIVATe proxies like the ones we sell are sold to one person not to hundreds of people using the same one. The effects are NOT the same and free vpns have the same IPs that everyone using them is on.... So you could have 10+ people using it with 2 bots each, thats 20 bots with the same IP....
 Free VPN's are terrible. Maybe ok for making RS accounts but thats it.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ProxyFish said:

If others are using the same VPN it is NOT the same effect as a Paid PRIVATE proxy. Paid PRIVATe proxies like the ones we sell are sold to one person not to hundreds of people using the same one. The effects are NOT the same and free vpns have the same IPs that everyone using them is on.... So you could have 10+ people using it with 2 bots each, thats 20 bots with the same IP....

You misunderstood me. It's the same effects running tribot with one of your(any) proxy. Whether it be a VPN or PC? Correct, right? Since it all goes through the proxy.

And how are free VPNs terrible? The one I can get is very very good, much better than the ones you pay $20-$40 a month for. Up to 8 cores and 52 GB, huge HDD or SDD space. You can do other stuff than RS too. Torrent or whatever. The speeds are always better than 500mbps up and down. MINIMUM.

Does that sound like a good deal? If more people get to use a free vpn, they can spend more on [your] proxies :) Right?

4 hours ago, ProxyFish said:

I messed the title up, I'm sorry, I meant free VPS not VPN. I apologize.

A VPN does not come with any "cores or HDD or SDD" space - you must be referring to some sort of server (vps maybe)? I am not sure if you are mixing up VPS and VPN.

A VPN is like a proxy, sorta. The free VPN's are generally used and abused by just about everyone though so they're not actually the same effect since you and some other hundreds+ people are using them as well.

1 person likes this

Just now, ProxyFish said:

A VPN does not come with any "cores or HDD or SDD" space - you must be referring to some sort of server (vps maybe)? I am not sure if you are mixing up VPS and VPN.

A VPN is like a proxy, sorta. The free VPN's are generally used and abused by just about everyone though so they're not actually the same effect since you and some other hundreds+ people are using them as well.

Yeah, I am talking about VPS. I didn't mean to type VPN this entire time.

Alright. I will make the tutorial tomorrow I hope! 

May I ask, why are proxies so costly? I can find a VPN the same price as 1 proxy? So what's the deal?

2 minutes ago, ProxyFish said:

That would make more sense. A free VPS would be great for users here! :)

Forgot to quote you!

On 2016-04-09 at 2:13 AM, XtremePlay said:

May I ask, why are proxies so costly? I can find a VPN the same price as 1 proxy? So what's the deal?

Private proxies are not shared, only you have access to the IP. With a VPN subscription such as http://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ lots of people have access to the IP pool, which is why they're rather inexpensive.

On 4/9/2016 at 0:43 PM, XtremePlay said:

Its only expensive when you buy the proxies from the BlackMarket on TriBot. You can find private proxies 50cents - $1.2 each easily elsewhere.

Would it be a good idea to show people how to get a free google cloud vps?

10 hours ago, Kaloex said:

Its only expensive when you buy the proxies from the BlackMarket on TriBot. You can find private proxies 50cents - $1.2 each easily elsewhere.

On 4/10/2016 at 10:11 AM, iFluffee said:

Private proxies are not shared, only you have access to the IP. With a VPN subscription such as http://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ lots of people have access to the IP pool, which is why they're rather inexpensive.

3 hours ago, XtremePlay said:

Would it be a good idea to show people how to get a free google cloud vps?

I don't see why not!

You could also include Windows Azure, as that provides an excellent free trial as well!