Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guywithlsd

Captcha bug on Linux...

9 posts in this topic

https://gyazo.com/0f9e1bc9c5fddb2816547d68706a11a7

I can only see 6 out of 9 photos. And i can't scrool to right side so it's impossible to do captcha on vps.

I opened browser and went to tribot.org , then i had to confirm capcha there too. Did that, come back to tribot loader, still ask for captcha....

EDIT - fixed problem. Restarted vps and after that i wasn't asked for captcha.

EDITv2 - not fixed. Restarting doesn't help at all.

EDITv3 - Can load website and everything O.K. but captcha still don't fit in tribot loader screen..

72fd6da39950c780b3388696bd63e7e0.png
https://gyazo.com/72fd6da39950c780b3388696bd63e7e0

@TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

Edited by guywithlsd

Basicly 2 vps's stand and i can't do anything because i can't see captcha photos..i really need help guys.

Edited by guywithlsd

Does that appear after you try to log in, i.e, does it not let you log in?

1 person likes this

Try logging into the tribot website then loading the client

46 minutes ago, J M C said:

@guywithlsd still a persisting issue?

EDIT - So those VPS that had problem with this don't have it anymore. I did nothing with that and was using other clients but looks like problem got solved by it self.

As about loading web then client it didn't helped. The only way to prevent this from happening in feature would be not ask captcah in client if You already did captcha on website OR making Loader screen bigger or something like that, so you can see full captcha.

Edited by guywithlsd

@guywithlsd was the captcha actually preventing you from launching the client? It may have just been preventing you from seeing updates.

7 hours ago, J M C said:

@guywithlsd was the captcha actually preventing you from launching the client? It may have just been preventing you from seeing updates.

i wouldn't start new thread if i would not have tryed launch client...

I get an error (because captcha is not finished) that prevents me from launching client. I doub't i can show the error sinc i changed all IP's that was not working and there is no more vps's that gives this error.

Problem would be solved if it would be possible to maximize launcher screen and make that small window bigger...