Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neont4

Is it just me or?..

9 posts in this topic

I can't be the only one noticing this, almost every time i go to the g.e there is some level 90 or 100 with an untrimmed mage cape and full bandos / 3rd age spamming shit like "need someone to give me a fury quick!" or " can anyone be nice enough to donate 1m?" 

Is this what chinese goldfarmers have resorted to now? begging in high level gear? and what's with the untrimmed magic capes lmao literally every person doing this is wearing one.

Lmfao, I've seen this too happen too many times lately, asking for whips and shit, maybe it's a new script who knows lel

Its a common scam that has been around for a long time. 

3 minutes ago, sevant said:

Its a common scam that has been around for a long time. 

It's not a scam though, it's just people in rich gear begging? why would some random person give their fury to someone in max gear and ely? do they hope to be rewarded for being a nice player or something lmfao.

Edited by Neont4

1 hour ago, Neont4 said:

It's not a scam though, it's just people in rich gear begging? why would some random person give their fury to someone in max gear and ely? do they hope to be rewarded for being a nice player or something lmfao.

That is literally the exact reason they do it. It plays on people's greed. A few streamers did something like this back on RS3, but actually paid up. Now you just have assholes scamming greedy people. 

Once a guy i was talking to on GE showed me 3bil that he claimed was from a scam that he did similar to this. xD