Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StormerJack

Advice needed from big bot farmers

12 posts in this topic

I purchased 8 premium private proxies from virmach but within 2.5 days all of those accounts were banned which means the ips are compromised? anyway virmach only replace 3 ips unfortunately so i was wondering what you guys do when this happens? do you just create new accounts and keep botting on those ips or something else ?

There are countless factors which go into the banning process.

In my findings, and those of others, it takes more than 1 ban on an IP address for it to become 'flagged'.
Make sure that when using proxies, you use from initial account creation, during tutorial island, and onwords.
If you don't use the proxy just once when logging into the account you link the account to your home IP address.

Getting banned within a few hours could be the result of using commonly used scripts in popular locations, or it could be an IP issue.
What methods/locations did you bot at, for how long per day, use breaks?

Here's a general guide by TRiLeZ, start here, and slowly work you way to getting away with as much botting as you can: 

Edited by YoHoJo

You are probably OK to keep using them, but the more bans accumulated the more likely you are to get the IP flagged and then any account you create will be banned.

I typically do 2-3 bans per IP, but I used to do 10-20. When I did 10-20, I would eventually have some nice accounts going that would get banned for being created on the flagged IP, which is why I changed the frequency at which I swap my IPs out.

Thanks for the replys, they are getting banned when building some basic combat stats using tri fiighter which is abcl 10    and i put them on with 2 hour playtime and 45min breaks with a little bit of randomness but everytime i get home from work they are banned at chickens so far.

1 minute ago, StormerJack said:

Thanks for the replys, they are getting banned when building some basic combat stats using tri fiighter which is abcl 10    and i put them on with 2 hour playtime and 45min breaks with a little bit of randomness but everytime i get home from work they are banned at chickens so far.

Some things you test, and see if the results change:

- Try a spot besides chickens, maybe something less common
- Try a different combat script 

Goodluck.

1 person likes this

IF you got banned on those proxys, replace three of them. Then buy more, the other five you can reuse a couple weeks later.

those proxies are super expensive so i dont think thats feasable until i start earning some gold.

1 hour ago, StormerJack said:

those proxies are super expensive so i dont think thats feasable until i start earning some gold.

F2P ban rates are high and most new botters that are using any combat related method start at chickens.

2 hours ago, StormerJack said:

F2P ban rates are pretty high, especially at a common spot like chickens since nearly every new botter that is using a combat related method starts there. Try training at a more obscure spot or just hand train them at the low levels.

We have had customers from that company switch to us and complain of less bans. Are your IP's sequential? As in do they follow this pattern:

With the 1.2.3 being the same number over for each proxy and the last number changing? We've heard of higher bans for such sequential proxies and is bad practice for proxy selling. What you want is a provider who provides multiple subnets so your proxies all don't look so close together. You could start with trying multiple providers to see which gives you the best uptime (meaning do the same method across all your proxies) and try not botting tutorial island and limit your time on F2P (unless you are botting F2P). If your proxies are sequential though (meaning only the last number is the one changing then that might have something to do with it). Along with Monday/Tuesday being the same day they do updates they also do higher frequent bans on those days so try to avoid those days if possible :)

Best regards and happy botting,

ProxyFish

yeah as you said there is just 1 number difference in the ip.  ill add you to my bookmarks and when my subscription runs out ill try yours :)

Off topic I know sorry but,

If you think the proxies you're buying at the moment are too expensive, speak to @Montreal, his proxy server is good and if you want a certain location, he might just be able to arrange that for you.