Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speakmore

Bought Credits?

Question

I just spent $5 for 5 credits, put in all my credit card information - and didn't receive the credits..? Can anyone assist me with this, or how long does it typically take to receive my credits?

Edited by Speakmore

3 answers to this question

Just now, Speakmore said:

I'm not entirely sure. The answer is technically no...

So I put in the order with my Master's Card - I believe it sent a $1 charge to test and make sure my information was legit? Nothing has come of that so far I believe, or looks like they've retracted the $1. I don't think I was ever then charged for $5.

Having said that, I then used paypal to purchase $5 and did get that immediately. So the card I guess never went through (looks like 2 $0.00 transactions pending in my bank account). Then purchased with paypal, so I suppose I'm good?

I suppose so! The big issue would be that you got charged and didn't get credits, but you never got charged so I guess you're fine :)

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Speakmore said:

I just spent $5 for 5 credits, put in all my credit card information - and didn't receive the credits..? Can anyone assist me with this, or how long does it typically take to receive my credits?

Have you still not received your credits? Due the topic being posted 8 hours ago, I want to make sure it's still an issue as sometimes things just take a little while to process! :)

1 hour ago, iFluffee said:

Have you still not received your credits? Due the topic being posted 8 hours ago, I want to make sure it's still an issue as sometimes things just take a little while to process! :)

I'm not entirely sure. The answer is technically no...

So I put in the order with my Master's Card - I believe it sent a $1 charge to test and make sure my information was legit? Nothing has come of that so far I believe, or looks like they've retracted the $1. I don't think I was ever then charged for $5.

Having said that, I then used paypal to purchase $5 and did get that immediately. So the card I guess never went through (looks like 2 $0.00 transactions pending in my bank account). Then purchased with paypal, so I suppose I'm good?