Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WoMD Bets

Is Botting Tut Island Still Suicide?

8 posts in this topic

About to buy just 3 proxy and set up 3 accounts and a mule, Have been away from the botting game for a few months now and was just wondering is botting tut island still suicide and also please recommend any other tips if you have any

It is one of the main areas that can be monitored to shut down bots at the start before any damages are done so I think they have a decent ban rate.

Why would you bot it if you only need 3 accounts. Would take ~10 minutes if you 3 accounts at once.

42 minutes ago, donders said:

Why would you bot it if you only need 3 accounts. Would take ~10 minutes if you 3 accounts at once.

Yes i am aware of this but just am doing testing and just want to feel where the botting game is at. so was just wondering if it is ok to bot tut island again

7 minutes ago, WoMD Bets said:

Yes i am aware of this but just am doing testing and just want to feel where the botting game is at. so was just wondering if it is ok to bot tut island again

It's highly monitored so I wouldn't risk it.

17 hours ago, WoMD Bets said:

About to buy just 3 proxy and set up 3 accounts and a mule, Have been away from the botting game for a few months now and was just wondering is botting tut island still suicide and also please recommend any other tips if you have any

I botted 2 NMZ hosting accounts with USA Tutorial Island and ran them each day for 8-10 hours. They are still alive. Just f2p now. I used 100 mouse variance, new mouse policy, and did not use LG or any breaks at all.

i would not recommend you to use tut bots it takes 5 mins u should do it by hand  as i have experienced its abit buggy and i wouldn't risk it  even if you are suiciding it would affect the life span of your account  good luck cheers.