Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

11 posts in this topic

So I've bought a few proxies and I am going to start botting on a few of them, but I also want to use one for a mule. I will never bot on my mule obviously but I don't know how to use proxies with the normal osrs client. If someone could help explain or link me to an existing tutorial I would appreciate it a lot.

5 minutes ago, rsproject said:

So I've bought a few proxies and I am going to start botting on a few of them, but I also want to use one for a mule. I will never bot on my mule obviously but I don't know how to use proxies with the normal osrs client. If someone could help explain or link me to an existing tutorial I would appreciate it a lot.

just download maxthon , its a webclient that uses proxies , go to proxies and enter ur proxy just like u do for tribot and then enable it , done

Just now, leoshiro said:

just download maxthon , its a webclient that uses proxies , go to proxies and enter ur proxy just like u do for tribot and then enable it , done

I've created my mule account with the maxthon browser using a proxy but how do I play on it without using the tribot client and using a proxy? I haven't played rs in a while so if I'm being dumb I'm sorry, but can you still play runescape in your browser?

Just now, rsproject said:

I've created my mule account with the maxthon browser using a proxy but how do I play on it without using the tribot client and using a proxy? I haven't played rs in a while so if I'm being dumb I'm sorry, but can you still play runescape in your browser?

yes on maxthon u can play on ur browser , but it doesnt work on chrome

Just now, leoshiro said:

yes on maxthon u can play on ur browser , but it doesnt work on chrome

Alright, thanks for the quick reply.

20 hours ago, rsproject said:

I botted 100+ suicide wc accounts who all got banned. I had them trade all the yews to my mule. I also used the same ip for each account including the mule and my actual main. So this is completely safe.

6 hours ago, XtremePlay said:

I botted 100+ suicide wc accounts who all got banned. I had them trade all the yews to my mule. I also used the same ip for each account including the mule and my actual main. So this is completely safe.

Started doing this a few days ago, I create 5 accounts on 1 vpn ip, bot them for a day but they all get banned before I get 60wc. Do you do normal logs and bank them all the way to 60 and mule them every day? How do you get your accounts to 60wc without a ban.

7 hours ago, rsproject said:

Started doing this a few days ago, I create 5 accounts on 1 vpn ip, bot them for a day but they all get banned before I get 60wc. Do you do normal logs and bank them all the way to 60 and mule them every day? How do you get your accounts to 60wc without a ban.

Well first off, which script are you using? That is the most important thing.

8 hours ago, rsproject said:

Woodcutting has quite a high ban rate, so proceed with caution. If wcing doesn't work out, don't lose motivation, just do some research and find a better method! Botting takes a lot of trial and error before you succeed.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, XtremePlay said:

Well first off, which script are you using? That is the most important thing.

I'm using master aio chopper.

10 hours ago, justpixels said:

Woodcutting has quite a high ban rate, so proceed with caution. If wcing doesn't work out, don't lose motivation, just do some research and find a better method! Botting takes a lot of trial and error before you succeed.

Alright thanks.