Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Montreal

[MOD] The Free Proxy Program

14 posts in this topic

We've had some feedback from users and understand not everyone who wishes to use proxies can afford them. So we at socks5proxies.net decided to let the community purchase proxies with a different currency, forum activity!

That's right, all you have to do is be active on the forums and add our image to your signature and you will get a 7 day proxy for free!

Need more than 7 days? no problem, every 30 post we will extend your proxy by another 7 days (max 30 days earned in one month)

To apply for the free proxy program you need a minimum of 50 post count and have to fill out our questionnaire below:

1. Will you be active and helpful in the tribot community?

2. Do you agree not to do anything nefarious whilst promoting our company in your signature?

At the end of the week we will be selecting the first round of people accepted into the  free proxy program!

KLtoYyE.gif

View our thread to learn more about our business here: 

Edited by Montreal
2 people like this

This will be great for this forum.  :)

Almost at 50 posts

1 person likes this

@VapeGod I will automatically add it to those who get accepted to the program at the end of the week and accept our invitation into the program.

1. Will you be active and helpful in the tribot community? Yes!

2. Do you agree not to do anything nefarious whilst promoting our company in your signature? Of Course!

Thanks for the consideration!

1 person likes this

@mooolah at the end of the week the first people accepted into the program will be notified. Thank you for applying but you do not meet the minimum requirements. " To apply for the free proxy program you need a minimum of 50 post count and have to fill out our questionnaire below: "

1. Will you be active and helpful in the tribot community? As always

2. Do you agree not to do anything nefarious whilst promoting our company in your signature? I agree :)

1. Will you be active and helpful in the tribot community? Ofc

2. Do you agree not to do anything nefarious whilst promoting our company in your signature? I agree

- Thanks for bumping ;)

Sorry guys, got caught up IRL and was busy so I didn't follow up on this. The first acceptances into the program are: @lilelf @dodgedave @jens4626 @VapeGod if you wish to accept please shoot me a private message where we will get more into detail. Thanks!

I know I'm not at 50 yet, but doing it in advance :)

1. Will you be active and helpful in the tribot community? Of course!

2. Do you agree not to do anything nefarious whilst promoting our company in your signature? As above.