Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban - al-kharid warriors
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Al-Kharid Warrior Fighter V2 - Great goldfarming - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking & More!

24 posts in this topic

Tri Al-Kharid Warrior Fighter V2
The perfect way to train up medium level accounts and make a lot of money looting herbs!

Features:

• 066.png  Kills level 18 Al-Kharid warriors in Al-Kharid
  • 066.png  Earns a lot of xp!
  • 066.png Makes you a lot of money looting herbs in p2p ( up to 150k+ an hour! )
  • 066.png  Start the script from anywhere
  • 066.png  Supports all food and can been used without food
  • 066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
  • 066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
  • 066.png  Supports nearly all potions
  • 066.png  Customisable banking
  • 066.png  Customisable looting
  • 066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
  • 066.png  Telekinetic grab support
  • 066.png  Can bury bones
  • 066.png  Load & save GUI settings
  • 066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking

To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

11b16d0641fe179ae05f30cd6bf713cf.png

Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
066.png  Extended banking features
066.png Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alching, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Improved potion features

066.png Rock crab support
066.png  Safe spotting optional
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

And much more!

If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Tri
2 people like this

On 4/6/2016 at 0:58 PM, definitehd said:

What do u expect the xp/hr to be?

Depends on your stats, but up to about 50k xp/hour.

On 4/6/2016 at 1:13 PM, savagecx said:

cant get the bot to actually start

tri alkharid.png

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot

Anybody have any feedback ^_^

Just firing it up right now, looks pretty dope. Will give you feedback as the night progresses. Thanks for the script.

Hey Tri:

Been going pretty hard at it, maybe put in 30-40hrs over the weekend. Ran flawlessly, but I think an option to attack a warrior that already has an opponent could be added?

It seems to not want to withdraw any trout from my bank ? it just runs to the bank then says i have none left and logs out

I can't get it to start. Pretty confusing. I've tried lots of different options and no matter what it always says "scripts state: null" and does absolutely nothing.

Edited by xaja

On 4/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, thebobsledrunner said:

Hey Tri:

Been going pretty hard at it, maybe put in 30-40hrs over the weekend. Ran flawlessly, but I think an option to attack a warrior that already has an opponent could be added?

Glad you like it :) and that's not a bad idea, but if you keep attacking other peoples warriors, and they are telling you not too, they might suspect you're a bot if you don't listen. So I think the way it currently is is safer.

On 4/23/2016 at 9:58 PM, Dewizz said:

It seems to not want to withdraw any trout from my bank ? it just runs to the bank then says i have none left and logs out

Make sure you spell it exactly like it is spelled ingame, with all capitals. E.g 'Trout'

On 4/26/2016 at 7:59 PM, xaja said:

I can't get it to start. Pretty confusing. I've tried lots of different options and no matter what it always says "scripts state: null" and does absolutely nothing.

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) it's pretty straightforward. My skype is: tri.tribot

44 minutes ago, Jewlz said:

Will this re -equip ammo??

Yes ^_^

12 hours ago, Tri said:

Yes ^_^

Thanks for the reply

Also, can reach map checks need to be added for looting, it will try to loot arrows when the doors are closed

Also it takes a break every 5 minutes where it stands there doing nothing, it says fighting though

The anti-cheat is somehow breaking the script. It stands around for far too long (compared to your anti-cheat on the Edgeville man script that I've been using for 20 hours straight). I left the script on with the anti-cheat activated for about 8 hours and just went AFK, came back and it was standing in a spot alone w/ only 3.2k xp gained per hour (I should be getting 15-20K w/ my stats). Furthermore, it had an empty inventory, which makes me believe that it didn't bank at all during that time, despite having the correct input values in each category for banking.

However, I just started running the script w/o the anti-cheat and have been running it for 3 hours and it has been running completely flawlessly so something's definitely up with the anti-cheat. If you could look into the anti-cheat and what's causing the bot to idle for so long that'd be very greatly appreciated. Other then that, great script and thank you very much. 

Banking seems broken, it just kept walking back and forth between the Al kharid warrior place & the bank. But I am f2p so there is not alot interesting stuff to bank. 

With banking disabled it runs like a charm, getting nice xp rates f2p.

So i'm using your script but it didn't work when i had ABC2 "checked" when I wanted to run the bot as safe as possible. 

But when I unchecked it, the bot worked, and it crashed after the first kill.

When i activated the bank option. It just walked back and forth.

Edited by Rm Gold

Small issue thats beein going on for forever:  Ranarrs and other herbs are priced at 0 everytime the bot runs so the profit is never accurate. Could you please set ranarrs to like 9k at least since they hover around there anyway

Combat works good as far as I can tell, only tried it out for 30 minutes thanks.

But walking to the farming spot is not really working well for me. It keeps moving forward and backwards especially in places with gates, fences and or walls. Same happens with the Tri Hill Giant Fighter and Tri Monk Trainer. The latter one also doesn't kill the monks for me.

Edited by Canis

On 5/28/2016 at 7:02 AM, Rm Gold said:

So i'm using your script but it didn't work when i had ABC2 "checked" when I wanted to run the bot as safe as possible. 

But when I unchecked it, the bot worked, and it crashed after the first kill.

When i activated the bank option. It just walked back and forth.

set the abc anti ban lower bro, mine is around 200 and it works fine. When I change it to 300+ it starts to crash