Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
halli

trouble logging in

When I try to login using the Login.login(username,password) function it starts to type the username, then stops like 3/4 way through, erases the stuff it typed in and then types "Auto-relog". (if auto-relog is selected)

If auto-relog isn't selected it starts typing the username, then stops 3/4 of the way through and then nothing.

Any obvious solution that I don't know of or just something that I'm missing?

Does this problem appear more often, if yes what did you do and what caused the problem?

Yes, everytime I try to login.

What kind of java version do you have installed.

1.8 (latest)

What did you try to fix this yourself?

Made a new login method, seems to work unless it takes too long to login (username is long, password is long, slow typing speed etc.) 

Also searched the forums.

What kind of OS are you using?

windows 10

Array

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TRiLeZ
      This update includes:
      Fix OSBuddy LG input bug Fix updater exception Added error loading profile message to login-bot (Thanks @Todd) Prevent auto-relog from being typed in the client (Thanks @Todd) Comment out a pause in the clicking method (Thanks @Todd) Fix Prayer API (Thanks @Todd) To compensate VIP-E users for the downtime, all current VIP-E users (as of the time of extension) will be given an extension of 2 weeks. The extension will be applied sometime between 24 to 48 hours from now.
      A fix for RuneLite support is still in the works.
    • By BoogieDinkeets
      Hello, I bought VIP-E and decided to bot with the Combat AIO script. I use the “Looking Glass” feature on the tribot with OSBuddy open. On much OSBuddy screen there is no stuttering or delay, on tribot how ever it will freeze for about a second every five seconds. I have set up a frequent break on the break manager and anytime my bot attempts to relogin, it gets hitched and messes up my email and/or password. It is then left to continually reattempt to login infinitely with a jumbled password and email. Is there any way to fix the freezing? Maybe there is a setting somewhere that’s will completely backspace my email and password every failed attempt? How can I fix this please?
    • By qunidayede1900
      Dears,  I found one issue on tribot, it's about account login, if the account logout when take a break, when break time is end, the scirpt try to re-login the account, then it doesn't work. please check. thanks. 
    • By JoeDezzy1
      In the past, I've experienced consistency issues with certain methods in the API that return false/inconsistent information on certain occasions, especially upon logins.
      Here is something I've created a while ago that became very useful to combat that issue.

import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api2007.Game; import org.tribot.api2007.Login; /** * @author JDezzy1 */ public class LoginAccess extends Login implements Access { /** * The amount of settings in the gamesettings array to confirm consistency * in ingame data */ public static final transient int settingsArrayLength = 70; /** * The ban message upon logging in */ public static final transient String BAN_HOOK = "Your account has been disabled. Please check your message-centre for details."; /* * (non-Javadoc) * * @see scripts.dezapi.wrappers.accessor.Access#access() */ @Override public Class<Login> access() { return Login.class; } /** * @return true if in game */ public static boolean inGame() { final STATE ST8 = getLoginState(); return ST8 != null && ST8.equals(STATE.INGAME); } /** * @return true if at the login screen */ public static boolean inLoginScreen() { final STATE ST8 = getLoginState(); return ST8 != null && ST8.equals(STATE.LOGINSCREEN); } /** * @return true if at the welcome screen */ public static boolean inWelcomeScreen() { final STATE ST8 = getLoginState(); return ST8 != null && ST8.equals(STATE.WELCOMESCREEN); } /** * @return true if there is a ban message */ public static boolean banMessage() { final String response = Login.getLoginResponse(); return response != null && response.equals(BAN_HOOK); } /** * Does what it says * * @return Game setting.length > ~70 plus all other hooks */ public static boolean isEverythingFuckingLoadedAndReadyToBeRead() { return !inWelcomeScreen() && inGame() && Game.getGameState() == 30 && Game.getSettingsArray().length >= settingsArrayLength; } /** * @return true if the login was successful */ public static boolean waitLogin() { return Waiting07.waitCondition(() -> { return isEverythingFuckingLoadedAndReadyToBeRead(); }, System.currentTimeMillis() + General.randomSD(35000, 45000, 4250)); } /** * @return true if the logout was successful */ public static boolean waitLogout() { return Waiting07.waitCondition(() -> { return inLoginScreen(); }, System.currentTimeMillis() + General.randomSD(35000, 45000, 4250)); } /** * * @param user * @param pass * @return */ public static boolean handleLogin(final String user, final String pass) { General.println("Login => attempting login => " + user); if (login(user, pass)) { General.println("Login => waiting for login..."); if (waitLogin()) { General.println("Login => logging in => successful login"); return true; } } return false; } }  
    • By Tylersobored
      I am using exBuyer and when the bot is hopping worlds, sometimes it hops too fast and gets kicked out and sent to the log in screen. The bot then makes no attempt to try to log back in even though I set up my account on the account manager and I selected my account when I started the script. I also tried selecting the Auto-Relog option but that did not work either. I cannot get Tribot to log me back in whatsoever so if anybody has any idea on how to fix this, that would be really awesome. Thanks for the help.
    • By 1v1eos
      How long does it take for a approval and message back on the account recovery forums?
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies