Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrWatt

Starting a new account for OSRS

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am a new user here on TriBot and wanted some advice. I've been on/off RS3 since EOC and recently made a brand new account for OSRS because I just want to only play that and was turned off by the idea of starting over. My goal is to make a "main account" and not gold farm or sell any money just to level up my stats and make enough money off of that for just sustaining my account. I used a premium fighter script and I am so far doing good, but realized I need to start leveling up my other stats and generate gold for my account. I wanted some advice on the best scripts for leveling up my non-combat skills and making money in the game without being caught and banned quickly. I am following all precautions and not suicide botting and botting just 4-6 hours a day.

7 minutes ago, DrWatt said:

Hello everyone,

I am a new user here on TriBot and wanted some advice. I've been on/off RS3 since EOC and recently made a brand new account for OSRS because I just want to only play that and was turned off by the idea of starting over. My goal is to make a "main account" and not gold farm or sell any money just to level up my stats and make enough money off of that for just sustaining my account. I used a premium fighter script and I am so far doing good, but realized I need to start leveling up my other stats and generate gold for my account. I wanted some advice on the best scripts for leveling up my non-combat skills and making money in the game without being caught and banned quickly. I am following all precautions and not suicide botting and botting just 4-6 hours a day.

What you're asking for is exactly what the Runescape Mods what you to post here, so they know what to areas of this site to target.

By the way, is your name Kinyada?

Hi DrWatt, I had some success doing something similar, but it took a couple tries.

I managed to get an account to level 40 in all skills (not monumental, but still useful)

I used Looking Glass and Firefox, and premium scripts on the repo.

Here are some of the ones I used

USA Tutorial Island

Varrock Museum Miniquest

Tri Firemaker

[BETA] Delta Miner

ExFletcher

Tri Monk Trainer

Al Kharid Warriors

TRiCraft

Tri Hill Giant Fighter
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Frosty XVII said:

What you're asking for is exactly what the Runescape Mods what you to post here, so they know what to areas of this site to target.

By the way, is your name Kinyada?

Well I am open to be messaged privately and I didn't intend to post this so they would see it either and no that's not my name.

9 minutes ago, DrWatt said:

Well I am open to be messaged privately and I didn't intend to post this so they would see it either and no that's not my name.

It just often seems to be the case... Welcome to Tribot :)

9 hours ago, DrWatt said:

Hello everyone,

Just do a few quests that level your stats up fast. Fairy Tale 1 for some farm xp. The knight quest does 1-29 smithing. There are so many more.

1 person likes this

On 4/5/2016 at 3:35 AM, XtremePlay said:

Just do a few quests that level your stats up fast. Fairy Tale 1 for some farm xp. The knight quest does 1-29 smithing. There are so many more.

Thank you so much for the input. I wanted to ask how I should go about botting and playing legit. Is it fine to bot on the VPS and then play legit on my personal pc? When I play from the VPS there is some lagging because I am accessing it through a VPS and wanted some smoother play for questing and other things. Also my siblings (who live with me) are wanting to do the same thing as I am because of old rs nostalgia lol so any input would be appreciated (or should I make a new thread regarding this topic).

For botting, I used aAgility and managed to go from 70 to 98 so far. 99 in a few hours agility. aMiner also seems really good by the thread and the developer of the script is very active with the community. Those are the only two I have used to extent so far, but will be leveling my cb stats with a new script soon.

23 hours ago, DrWatt said:

Thank you so much for the input. I wanted to ask how I should go about botting and playing legit. Is it fine to bot on the VPS and then play legit on my personal pc? When I play from the VPS there is some lagging because I am accessing it through a VPS and wanted some smoother play for questing and other things. Also my siblings (who live with me) are wanting to do the same thing as I am because of old rs nostalgia lol so any input would be appreciated (or should I make a new thread regarding this topic).

I suggest just botting on your own pc. With or without proxy. I have had more than 100 accounts get banned from suicide wcing and my mule and main all remain untouched.