Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban - edgeville men
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Edgeville Man Fighter V2 - 150k gp per hour - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking & More!

22 posts in this topic

Tri Edgeville Man Fighter V2
The perfect way to train up low level accounts and make a lot of money looting herbs!

Features:

• 066.png  Kills edgeville men in the house above edgeville bank
  • 066.png Makes you a lot of money looting herbs in p2p ( up to 150k+ an hour! )
  • 066.png  Start the script from anywhere
  • 066.png  Supports all food and can been used without food
  • 066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
  • 066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
  • 066.png  Supports nearly all potions
  • 066.png  Customisable banking
  • 066.png  Customisable looting
  • 066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
  • 066.png  Telekinetic grab support
  • 066.png  Can bury bones
  • 066.png  Load & save GUI settings
  • 066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking

To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

6ae5d2fdb657d35121cab85cb2367aa4.png

Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
066.png  Extended banking features
066.png Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alching, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Improved potion features

066.png Rock crab support
066.png  Safe spotting optional
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

And much more!

If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Tri
3 people like this

3 hours ago, jona1000 said:

Looking good!

Here's a nice proggy that just got sent in :cool:

50h.png.93a507d3fc8a9ccbcddeac34931485c6

This Script is by far the safest to use if you do not want to be banned.

successfully ran for 100+ hours straight on 3 separate accounts.

1 person likes this

Kind of unnecessarily difficult to configure in comparison to the last version. This script is far too simple to make this advanced of a GUI. I would prefer the older version over this one in my personal opinion. That being said, your AIO Combat & Magic script is amazing, just not something that should be integrated with something simple like a edge man killer.

On 14/04/2016 at 2:04 AM, dsstrker said:

It took out 3 trout to eat then spazed out trying to store the inventory.

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot

On 15/04/2016 at 2:53 PM, imposure said:

This Script is by far the safest to use if you do not want to be banned.

successfully ran for 100+ hours straight on 3 separate accounts.

Glad you like it ^_^

On 15/04/2016 at 3:36 PM, Boston said:

Kind of unnecessarily difficult to configure in comparison to the last version. This script is far too simple to make this advanced of a GUI. I would prefer the older version over this one in my personal opinion. That being said, your AIO Combat & Magic script is amazing, just not something that should be integrated with something simple like a edge man killer.

The new version is safer, and has more features, and once you set it up you can start the script with one click, I don't see what there is too complain about haha.

Running well for everyone?

Going to test this  on a lvl 3 and post results.

I plan on using this without food but shrimps are required for the first few levels until it wont need food as I have regen braces + higher def later on.

7476ffaa02e7ded1dadf000b167f2adc.png

Goal:

• Only using shared attack style
  • Not rely on food (after 10/10/10 I will remove the shrimps)
  • Pick up every single loot
  • Get as high as I can until gets banned
Edited by charrdbot

Small issue. I left it overnight and it has been in the same spot trying to attack the man outside of the door. It doesnt open the door but tries to keep attacking the man outside. Loss of many hours.

On 4/19/2016 at 4:15 AM, charrdbot said:

Small issue. I left it overnight and it has been in the same spot trying to attack the man outside of the door. It doesnt open the door but tries to keep attacking the man outside. Loss of many hours.

The script will no longer attack people outside the door :)

1 hour ago, pattyk said:

did u ever do this or did u give up?

The script is working perfectly.

Any suggestions for the loot table? I'd love for it to loot everything, will I just have to go through and manually add each potential drop item?

so just wondering,  would this be good to suicide bot? how many days you think it would make it? 

I may buy bonds later when i get home from work and set up multiple accounts after I set up a catch-all will report anything I find out

Edited by Zaxxor

On 5/4/2016 at 5:44 AM, Zaxxor said:

so just wondering,  would this be good to suicide bot? how many days you think it would make it? 

I may buy bonds later when i get home from work and set up multiple accounts after I set up a catch-all will report anything I find out

I've already tried suicide botting using this script, the most you'll make it is a day tops. If you're not looking to get banned, use this script for 3-4 hours then take a 2-3 hour break. Run for 10 hours tops. 

I've started suiciding this script for combat leveling purposes (not money making) in f2p to try and have one survive a ban to make it my new pure..At the moment I've made 4 accounts to 60 strength in about a day.. Working on another now so I thought I'd post a progress picture! Keep in mind the xp looks low because f2p worlds are usually crowded and my accounts have 1 attack 1 defence 

09a3208b7f.jpg

Really good script, absolutely flawless!

Edit: None of the four accounts were banned, one of them was even botting for 35 hours straight without breaks (I missed the screenshot).. Very reliable and good script!

Edited by tringy

Just tested this Script an it's working fine so far. Just the Profit seems to be broken. E.g. it looted 3 ranarr weeds and other herbs but shows a profit of 3k ?

other than that, looks fine so far ;)

Used this as a starter training for my new godlfarming bots. very decent never got banned using the ABC reaction timer.

Script is still running perfectly, and is great for making new accounts accounts while bringing in some decent profit!

Hope everyone is enjoying it ^_^ are there any features anybody would like added in?