Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Trustful

Best Bot for F2P Money Making?

11 posts in this topic

Which do you guys recommend? Seems everytime I buy a bond my acc gets banned anyways so I don't feel like botting with P2P accs anymore

Generic is lobby's and yews, and mining. F2p has a few methods that are quite good however no ones going to share them due to them then losing money. Do some digging, and try to find something most people dont bot in f2p that has hidden profits.

F2P has crazy bans, but you can reduce your bans buy using a VPS or Proxy. We have some for sale at www.virtualbuddy.org. Most F2P methods have small markets so you won't be able to make long term profits.

39 minutes ago, Trustful said:

Which do you guys recommend? Seems everytime I buy a bond my acc gets banned anyways so I don't feel like botting with P2P accs anymore

Honestly I would recommend just paying for membership. Ive been trying to bot f2p methods the past few weeks and I get banned before any profit can be made. Seems like f2p botting is a waste of time unless you pay for your own server. 

Yep.. I agree. Bought 3 bonds on a new acc.. 45 days membs, think I'm gonna try to get 99 str in p2p.. we'll see how it goes. Anyone experience high ban rate at rock crabs?

23 hours ago, Trustful said:

Yep.. I agree. Bought 3 bonds on a new acc.. 45 days membs, think I'm gonna try to get 99 str in p2p.. we'll see how it goes. Anyone experience high ban rate at rock crabs?

Yes. I say gl with that 99 str. Very low chance it will happen tbh.

18 minutes ago, definitehd said:

Yes. I say gl with that 99 str. Very low chance it will happen tbh.

Probably right lol we'll see what happens.

On 4/6/2016 at 3:23 AM, Trustful said:

Buying 3 bonds on a account you're gotting to bot on is kind of a bad idea, especially since you're botting rock crabs which has a pretty high ban rate.

2 hours ago, rsproject said:

Buying 3 bonds on a account you're gotting to bot on is kind of a bad idea, especially since you're botting rock crabs which has a pretty high ban rate.

Lol it already got banned. Not sure if it was the rock crab scripts that weren't good, or the thieving script that acted completely like a bot.

Oh well! That was all the GP i had left so I went all out lol. I'm done with RS, good luck to yourself ;)

On 07/04/2016 at 9:39 AM, Trustful said:

Lol it already got banned. Not sure if it was the rock crab scripts that weren't good, or the thieving script that acted completely like a bot.

Oh well! That was all the GP i had left so I went all out lol. I'm done with RS, good luck to yourself ;)

Got a departing gift for me? :angel: