Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus

ABC2 Antiban & over 14K Users - Tri Hill Giant Fighter V2 - Safe spotting - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking & More!

Tri Hill Giant Fighter V2
Rewritten and made perfect.

Features:

• 066.png  Kills hill giants in the brass key dungeon besides edgeville
  • 066.png  Start the script from anywhere
  • 066.png  Safe spotting optional
  • 066.png  Banking including optional teleporting to the bank
  • 066.png  Supports all food and can been used without food
  • 066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
  • 066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
  • 066.png  Supports nearly all potions
  • 066.png  Customisable banking
  • 066.png  Customisable looting
  • 066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
  • 066.png  Telekinetic grab support
  • 066.png  Can bury big bones
  • 066.png  Load & save GUI settings
  • 066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking

To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

38ebed1f30d97cba653eca66b7e1e254.png

Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.

066.png  Extended banking features
066.png Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alching, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Improved potion features
066.png Rock crab support
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

And much more!

If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Tri
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tri said:

Anybody have any feedback ^_^

Testing now 

In case you are interested in progress reports, here is some. In total i have run them far more but thats just for now. Flawless and so far not a single ban! :)

Man fighter profit calc. is not accurate (Sometimes shows prices for items to loot as 0) but thats not something i care for.

84h.png50h.png

Edited by Joulaha

On 12/04/2016 at 4:19 PM, Joulaha said:

Testing now 

In case you are interested in progress reports, here is some. In total i have run them far more but thats just for now. Flawless and so far not a single ban! :)

Man fighter profit calc. is not accurate (Sometimes shows prices for items to loot as 0) but thats not something i care for.

84h.png50h.png

Very nice!

Copped a ban from this script today, only script I was using. It's a really good script, but sometimes it does things that are blatantly bot like. For example, an aggressive hill giant will attack you but the script doesn't recognize it so it runs over to another hill giant to start attacking. Also I'm not sure what settings to use (I've tried all looting settings basically) but it always tries to loot in combat (even if that option isn't enabled).

But the mechanics of this script are really good!

On 20-4-2016 at 8:13 PM, Deniii said:

Hi, I was trying out your script but I can not enable safe spotting?
Lu2htZ1.png

Also, does it automatically pick up bones or should I add it to the "List of items to loot"?

@Tri Can you take a look at this? Range safespotting doesn't work for me.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2016 at 10:48 PM, Lil B said:

image.png

Very nice! I'm glad you're enjoying the script ^_^

On 20/07/2016 at 10:58 AM, stephenVas said:

the safespot option cant be turned on, can you fix this?

Fixed! Sorry for the late response, but safe spotting should now be working perfectly again.

Does anybody have any suggestions for new features? 

[16:51:50] java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.on cannot be cast to java.lang.Iterable
[16:51:50]     at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.uo(so:429)
[16:51:50]     at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSCharacter.isInCombat(so:528)
[16:51:50]     at scripts.Mine.AIOforcombatscripts.ed(AIOforcombatscripts.java:16479)
[16:51:50]     at scripts.Mine.AIOforcombatscripts.run(AIOforcombatscripts.java:1931)
[16:51:50]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:51:54] Script Ended: Tri Hill Giant Fighter.

Doesn't start

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Failed4life
      Current Stock: Message for Stock
      Current Price: $0.46/m
      Bitcoin - Preferably Coinbase
      BTC Payments must wait for at least 1 confirmation (Excluding Coinbase instant transfer)
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By BegijGold.com
      Payment Methods:

Bitcoin
      Paysafecard
      Coinbase
      Credit Card 

Current Selling Rate:

Since the prices you can sell RS Gold for may change from time to time, the easiest way to find out our most current OSRS Gold prices is by contacting on Discord. 

https://begijgold.com 

Begij#3554

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Kills every monster in the game including but not limited too:
      ~Chickens
      ~Cows
      ~Goblins
      ~Giants
      ~Al-kharid warriors
      ~Chaos druids
      ~Yaks
      ~Experiments
      ~Stronghold of security
      ~All slayer dungeons
      ~All slayer monsters (Also uses finishing items such as Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammers, rock thrownhammers etc)
      ~Dragons (Including Brutals, and will keep safe distance if you're using ranged/magic)
      ~Crabs (Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again)
      ~Wyverns
      ~Kalphites
      ~Dagannoths
      ~Cave Kraken & splashing Kraken boss
      ~Wilderness monsters
      ~Nightmare zone bosses
      And hundreds of different monsters, literally anything else you can think of!
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      - Automatically uses the looting bag & herb sack 
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells for jewelry and bolts
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies