Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabbaTheJutt

DMM World Hopping

11 posts in this topic

Is there a way to blacklist dmm worlds? My accounts are going to get banned from this. They login in to dmm worlds when I'm not at the computer and then they sit there and do something stupid then take a break then log back in and start doing it again. How do I blacklist dmm worlds? 

11 minutes ago, Liam. said:

Your script has control of this.

I'm aware, but it should be part of the anti-ban compliance. 

Just now, HabbaTheJutt said:

... If you are aware why are you asking for help on such matter?

2 minutes ago, Liam. said:

... If you are aware why are you asking for help on such matter?

Idk. Maybe someone knows a way to remedy this with a workaround? Seems like a lot of people probably have this problem. 

I was just saying I'm aware that it's script side and not client side. 

Edited by HabbaTheJutt
a

10 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Your best option is to report it to the Scripter in his appropriate script thread, not to the Developers.

Best regards

UKF

Just now, UKF_HHA said:

Your best option is to report it to the Scripter in his appropriate script thread, not to the Developers.

Best regards

UKF

I have yet to use a script that has this option and I use all premium scripts, so I think it's pretty much a universal problem. It could be fixed by either side though. Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

I have yet to use a script that has this option and I use all premium scripts, so I think it's pretty much a universal problem. It could be fixed by either side though. Just saying. 

It's not an option, Scripters have to manually update the world list, report this bug to them.

2 minutes ago, Liam. said:

It's not an option, Scripters have to manually update the world list, report this bug to them.

I'm saying you can force a script to interact with the client in a certain way. That's how all of the antiban functions built in to tribot do. I will report it to them as well though. 

Edited by HabbaTheJutt

26 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

I'm saying you can force a script to interact with the client in a certain way. That's how all of the antiban functions built in to tribot do. I will report it to them as well though. 

Then suggest it in the appropriate section. TRiBot already has a feature like this but it is not currently upkept, therefore scripters need to keep tabs independently on worlds.

4 hours ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Is there a way to blacklist dmm worlds? My accounts are going to get banned from this. They login in to dmm worlds when I'm not at the computer and then they sit there and do something stupid then take a break then log back in and start doing it again. How do I blacklist dmm worlds? 

For example, I had the same issue with the dmms worlds as well, instead of making a post about it I just used common knowledge of it being part of the script and contacted @Liam. on the appropriate script thread. Got a response shortly after!