Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cssacc

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

24 posts in this topic

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

trying to pay with my bank card.

2 hours ago, Cssacc said:

trying to pay with my bank card.

Are you currently behind a VPN or proxy?

If not, try using a different card, or an alternative payment method such as PayPal or BitCoin

6 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Again, try using BitCoin, that never seems to have issues. Did you verify your paypal with TRiBot? By clicking the link in the email?

they didn't send a email...

26 minutes ago, Lax said:

they didn't send a email...

Did you check your PayPal email? Not your TRiBot email

8 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Did you check your PayPal email? Not your TRiBot email

I dont have bitcoin set up.. I don't think most people do either, plus doing all this bitcoin shit for like a $5 payment is nuts. This is obviously a tribot issue trilez just needs to fix it

43 minutes ago, loochyx2 said:

Same thing happened to me, I even tried using my debit card too. 

43 minutes ago, x0joe0x said:

I dont have bitcoin set up.. I don't think most people do either, plus doing all this bitcoin shit for like a $5 payment is nuts. This is obviously a tribot issue trilez just needs to fix it

The issue seems to be more prominent as of late, however it's been around for a long time and the admin team has made no move to fix it due to the heavy amount of fraud in the runescape botting industry. BitCoin or a reseller are the solutions which you can implement yourself, I'd trying one of those.

Edited by iFluffee

Same issue which ive never had before. Too bad nobody is online selling credits

I'm guessing this is an extremely wide spread issue. I've purchased many credits in the past with no problem. But today I can't do it at all. I'm not a bitcoin user so that is out of the question. Very disappointing to see this is still an issue many hours later.

1 person likes this

Still  Not Fixed, Might as well allow tabbed instances for free users that have purchased premium scripts cause this is bullshit

Have this problem too.  No proxies or anything.  I cannot believe this hasn't been solved because the forums are FULL of these posts.  

Emailed them 24hours ago with no response, even their Facebook page is unresponsive.

Which payment method are you all trying to use?

12 minutes ago, fatsquasher said:

Stripe. 

Which country was the credit card issued in?

New Zealand.

EDIT:

So I looked into Stripe's countries supported list and NZ isn't on there, but NZ is covered under the Australia region in the global image.

Is that just poor geography skills?

Edited by fatsquasher

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. same here bought 4 times before this with no problems at all... help plix

I think I've identified and fixed the problem. Please try purchasing credits again.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

I think I've identified and fixed the problem. Please try purchasing credits again.

Problem fixed for me too :) Thanks man.