Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

x0joe0x

Can't purchase credits 'We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.'

10 posts in this topic

Same verified paypal I've used ever since I started tribot, never charged back or anything... Now I get the message  We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. when trying to buy 5 credits. I see others have this problem too, whats going on :/

1 minute ago, KiwiRun said:

I got this today as well.

Does your ISP happen to be virgin media? Just wondering

Just now, x0joe0x said:

Does your ISP happen to be virgin media? Just wondering

Nope

I also face the same problem when buying via paypal. I get logged off when trying to buy VIP-E, also.

This happens to most people inevitably . It happens to do with a change of IP, among other factors that flagged the TriBot payment security system. You're out of luck. I would buy credits with gp. 

2 hours ago, x0joe0x said:

Same verified paypal I've used ever since I started tribot, never charged back or anything... Now I get the message  We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. when trying to buy 5 credits. I see others have this problem too, whats going on :/

2 hours ago, KiwiRun said:

I got this today as well.

The first thing to do is to make sure you're not behind a VPN or a proxy. Then, assuming you're not try a different payment processor (Such as Stripe or BitCoin). I've yet to see anyone have fraud issues with BitCoin so that's what I always recommend.

If that still doesn't work then you're left to purchase credits from a reseller, such as Arctic, YoHoJo, or erickho123.

1 minute ago, iFluffee said:

The first thing to do is to make sure you're not behind a VPN or a proxy. Then, assuming you're not try a different payment processor (Such as Stripe or BitCoin). I've yet to see anyone have fraud issues with BitCoin so that's what I always recommend.

If that still doesn't work then you're left to purchase credits from a reseller, such as Arctic, YoHoJo, or erickho123.

Yeah... must be an issue with the fraud detection system because in the last 9 days or so I've resold about 215 credits to people and then skipped a day of sales and today it gave me the suspected fraud message as well. @TRiLeZ

1 person likes this

Yeah this is obviously a tribot issue... Now I have to buy credits with GP and get ripped off?, no thanks.. Why can't this just be fixed.

edit: 

Just tried buying with Stripe on my card, refused aswell... 

Edited by x0joe0x