Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JoshSmith100

Mule Account

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys newer botter here. So I have read @iFluffee's guide and I have created my runescape accounts through maxathon. After that I try to use Widecap going through Firefox or Chrome and it doesn't work. How do you guys use your Socks5proxy through a web browser for you dont have to go through the tribot client to keep your mule safe? I would really appreciate the help here

1 hour ago, JoshSmith100 said:

Hey guys newer botter here. So I have read @iFluffee's guide and I have created my runescape accounts through maxathon. After that I try to use Widecap going through Firefox or Chrome and it doesn't work. How do you guys use your Socks5proxy through a web browser for you dont have to go through the tribot client to keep your mule safe? I would really appreciate the help here

did you create all the accounts using the same ip? I haven't read his guide about account creation so idk the steps, I will look into it.

also, socks5 doesn't work with firefox or chrome because those browsers don't let you use a password sign in for the proxies. maxthon and another browser (I forgot the name) are the only well functioning (non-text only) browsers that work.

if you created all your accounts under the same ip I suggest not using them because that's a chain ban waiting to happen

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, neonhamster said:

did you create all the accounts using the same ip? I haven't read his guide about account creation so idk the steps, I will look into it.

also, socks5 doesn't work with firefox or chrome because those browsers don't let you use a password sign in for the proxies. maxthon and another browser (I forgot the name) are the only well functioning (non-text only) browsers that work.

if you created all your accounts under the same ip I suggest not using them because that's a chain ban waiting to happen

I purchased 5 Socks5 proxies. I made 2 accounts each on 4 ip's then dedicating one to the mule. Can I just play off Maxathon for the mule? For some reason @iFluffee's guide suggests WideGap or Proxifier after making the accounts on Maxathon.

Edited by JoshSmith100
1 person likes this

7 hours ago, JoshSmith100 said:

I purchased 5 Socks5 proxies. I made 2 accounts each on 4 ip's then dedicating one to the mule. Can I just play off Maxathon for the mule? For some reason @iFluffee's guide suggests WideGap or Proxifier after making the accounts on Maxathon.

WideCap is merely an alternative method to allow using a browser such as Firefox with a Socks5a proxy. WideCap also allows you to run your OldSchool client through a proxy.

However, TRiBot's proxy system will actually be more then sufficient to use with LG. Or, you could play the accounts through Maxathon.

3 hours ago, iFluffee said:

WideCap is merely an alternative method to allow using a browser such as Firefox with a Socks5a proxy. WideCap also allows you to run your OldSchool client through a proxy.

However, TRiBot's proxy system will actually be more then sufficient to use with LG. Or, you could play the accounts through Maxathon.

I cant get LG to work.

So its safe to use Maxathon to actually play and not just make accounts correct?