Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iWnB

Anyone having lock issues recently?

Question

I have always been botting advertisement in Runescape with not many problems. Sometimes a few banns but hey shit happends I don't mind. 

Now I've been getting locked on all my accounts very fast. Fastest locks I have had are within 30 minutes and slowest are within 12 hours. Anyone else experiencing account locking issues? 

I can't just unlock them by doing the forgot password, I genuinely have to make a unlock ticket with all kinds of information (old passwords, billing information etc etc). 

I make my accounts via freshly proxies from a company I never had issues with before. Tried verifying the emails to see if that helped but it didn't.

Thanks in advance,

- iWnB

18 answers to this question

@iWnB are you bottng tutorial? i've noticed a pattern with botting tutorial and locked accounts.

Just now, Illuminati666 said:

probably flagged ip's and they think you're rwting.

How could they trace a "RWT" within 30 minutes when the office is closed though?

And I buy fresh new proxies, tried out multiple sellers, same problem at all of them.

2 minutes ago, iWnB said:

How could they trace a "RWT" within 30 minutes when the office is closed though?

And I buy fresh new proxies, tried out multiple sellers, same problem at all of them.

I use to have the same issue when i would put like 10m+ on an account using certain proxies. Just because you bought the proxy and it's new doesn't mean it hasn't already been used in the past.

Edited by Illuminati666

Just now, Illuminati666 said:

I use to have the same issue when i would put like 10m+ on an account using certain proxies.

Like I said it are advertisement accounts, they only get a membership bond that's it :P

1 minute ago, iWnB said:

Like I said it are advertisement accounts, they only get a membership bond that's it :P

hmm, i have no idea then. do they leave a reason why the account was locked?

Edited by Illuminati666

1 minute ago, Illuminati666 said:

hmm, i have no idea then. do they leave a reason why the account was locked?

"suspected it was stolen" >,<

4 minutes ago, iWnB said:

"suspected it was stolen" >,<

I'm just as confused as you are now.  How do they come to that conclusion so quickly lol?

Edited by Illuminati666

49 minutes ago, iWnB said:

I have always been botting advertisement in Runescape with not many problems. Sometimes a few banns but hey shit happends I don't mind. 

Now I've been getting locked on all my accounts very fast. Fastest locks I have had are within 30 minutes and slowest are within 12 hours. Anyone else experiencing account locking issues? 

I can't just unlock them by doing the forgot password, I genuinely have to make a unlock ticket with all kinds of information (old passwords, billing information etc etc). 

I make my accounts via freshly proxies from a company I never had issues with before. Tried verifying the emails to see if that helped but it didn't.

Thanks in advance,

- iWnB

If you create your account via 1 IP and it is far from your proxy IP that you're using, it will lock the account because Jagex thinks someone hacked your account from across the world. Too remove this problem, either create the account on the proxy IP you are using, or wait a while before using the account after creation. If you want you can try out proxies here: www.virtualbuddy.org

15 hours ago, Pwningcows said:

If you create your account via 1 IP and it is far from your proxy IP that you're using, it will lock the account because Jagex thinks someone hacked your account from across the world. Too remove this problem, either create the account on the proxy IP you are using, or wait a while before using the account after creation. If you want you can try out proxies here: www.virtualbuddy.org

As you can see based on my Tribot profile I've been around for a while I know how to make my accounts on the same IP as the IP I bot on etc ...

15 hours ago, Montreal said:

@iWnB are you bottng tutorial? i've noticed a pattern with botting tutorial and locked accounts.

I do bot tutorial island, have this been a recent pattern? Because I always botted tutorial island without lock issues.

@iWnB Usually when people have this happen, the linking factor in all cases has been botting tutorial island. So it's a working theory.

You should also make sure that you've deleted your cache, both runescape launcher and OSbuddy cache. Because Jagex might leave flags in the cache aswell.

1 hour ago, Montreal said:

@iWnB Usually when people have this happen, the linking factor in all cases has been botting tutorial island. So it's a working theory.

No it also happened when I did tutorial island by hand on 2 of my accounts.

I have to say that jagex is: a) getting better, in general, detection and spotting botters or b ) they always had the power to do it, but they didnt need to, or didnt want to (more bots, more money)

I had few accounts just wiped out. Like i was botting and the next day i couldnt login, the account was deleted, no ban or watsoever.

3 hours ago, MrDrunt said:

No it also happened when I did tutorial island by hand on 2 of my accounts.

That's odd, each time this has occurred to anyone I know of, it has been due to botting tutorial. Once they try by hand, it no longer occurs.  There are probably multiple triggers that being the case.

On 3-4-2016 at 0:25 AM, Montreal said:

That's odd, each time this has occurred to anyone I know of, it has been due to botting tutorial. Once they try by hand, it no longer occurs.  There are probably multiple triggers that being the case.

@Montreal I have ran multiple test since and it seems that even when I would make an account the exact same way as I would make my own normal accounts it gets locked aswell. I used hotmail/Gmail and yahoo email accounts and verified the accounts with email. I made the account and did the tutorial myself after that. 1 account I trained on by myself for like 30 minutes than logged, I logged out 1 account myself after tutorial island (all done by hand). And the last one I played on for 1,5 hours doing some quests and a few levels and than logged out. When I tried to log into the accounts the next day they were all locked. There is nothing I could have possibly done wrong? Maybe they are recognizing your networks? I have no absolutely no idea, but this is weird.

l6bus tank's simple guide to avoid pesky locks:

1. make an account and do the tut island from the same IP

2. while still on that IP, gain couple of hundred xp in-game

3. do not switch IPs before at least 24h. Ideally let the account "season" for 2 months before taking any other action with it.

4. after 24h switch IP, login on the new IP, walk around a bit, logout

5. log back in after some hours. If you're not locked now you won't get locked ever.