Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

vps
VirtualBuddy | VPS & Dedicated Sever Shop| Designed For Runescape Botting |

228 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, kbeats said:

And once again, all my bots (including the folders) crashed. I had three bots open, ram wasn't being exceeded.

Maybe the 4th time now.

Your RAM may have not been exceeded when you looked but faulty scripts can cause memory leaks which increases the RAM over time while you are away. If you give me your VPS information I can take a look for you.

I'll be adding Client control panels for each server so that clients can utilize and have more control over their units.

26 minutes ago, Pwningcows said:

bumpp

can the platinum farm ACTAULLY run 50 bots at once? and what OS is it? Would I be able to use client starter?

18 hours ago, AidenEsco said:

can the platinum farm ACTAULLY run 50 bots at once? and what OS is it? Would I be able to use client starter?

I've had a client manage to run 23 clients using 25%, 50 is our minimum for platinum server, You can in theory run 50-120, but it varies on what script you use, and if you are using lowest setting.

OS is linux,

I've never used client starter on Linux before, but if its compatible I don't see why not.

So, I bought a proxy to test, in the hopes of buying bulk. It took longer than 24hours to be delivered. Next thing I know, the proxy doesnt work, it's dead before i've even used it, so a few days a go I submitted a ticket asking for help, no response. So I went to the live chat over 48hours later and after a long chat 'Sergey' tells me that within 12hours, I will recieve an email explanation and a fix of the issue including some form of extension because of the issues caused. Well over 30hours+ later, still nothing. And the live chat has been down all day. All this for one proxy in hopes of buying more.

If a customer cannot even get one proxy, I hate to think how other potential customers must feel when something goes wrong.

I did not want to leave this review like this, but nobody is helping me out and I'm a paying customer.

feel free to contact me to resolve this..

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, ZyteOG said:

So, I bought a proxy to test, in the hopes of buying bulk. It took longer than 24hours to be delivered. Next thing I know, the proxy doesnt work, it's dead before i've even used it, so a few days a go I submitted a ticket asking for help, no response. So I went to the live chat over 48hours later and after a long chat 'Sergey' tells me that within 12hours, I will recieve an email explanation and a fix of the issue including some form of extension because of the issues caused. Well over 30hours+ later, still nothing. And the live chat has been down all day. All this for one proxy in hopes of buying more.

If a customer cannot even get one proxy, I hate to think how other potential customers must feel when something goes wrong.

I did not want to leave this review like this, but nobody is helping me out and I'm a paying customer.

feel free to contact me to resolve this..

Hey there,

You made the request for it to be fixed a little over 24 hours ago, due to my finals I could not email you to let you know that we swapped the proxy already. If you check your Control Panel you will see a new IP given. This will solve your issues.

For clarification, if your proxy still does not work please give me a PM with your info and I will take a look.

Best Regards,

I will buy a standard package if you can run client starter on linux , could you find out?

16 hours ago, hue123some said:

I will buy a standard package if you can run client starter on linux , could you find out?

Yes Client Starter will work from what I've been hearing.

Hey, can you tell me what's going on? I've waited over 24 hours and still have not received information regarding my VPS. I submitted a ticket but I thought I should let you know about here also.

1 hour ago, Kappaccino said:

Hey, can you tell me what's going on? I've waited over 24 hours and still have not received information regarding my VPS. I submitted a ticket but I thought I should let you know about here also.

Hey there, 

I just sent it out sorry for the delay, I was busy moving back. 

On September 25, 2016 at 0:16 AM, Albino Child said:

sent a ticket about my proxies on the new ip's i want whitelisted nobody has responded to the emails i sent tho...

Hey there,

I'll get it whitelisted now. Sorry for the delay we are in the final stages of upgrades. In the next few days proxies will be 100% fully automated delivery, and will come with control panel account that will allow you to easily whitelist/delete any IP you want the proxies to be used on. 

Let me know if you have any more concerns.

Best,

Cows.

8 hours ago, Kappaccino said:

When will VPS's be automatically renewed?

Hi Kappaccino,

Thanks for your inquiry. We expect to be live in around 1- 2 weeks expected time for VPS automation and renewal. I would say we are done about 80% of the VPS script to automate, we need to run fail safes before we can release to public to make sure there is no bugs at the final stages of release.

Let me know if you have anymore questions,

Best,

Cows

I was just looking at your pricing and there pretty cheap but I use LG on all my bots since the uptime of the bots last wayyy longer.

I was just wondering for the "Standard Farm VPS" how many clients do you think it would run with lg/osbuddy attached to each client?

hey, i was wondering if you could help me out, i'm a complete beginner when it comes to vps and i've read a few guides now and can't get my head around it, i would like to run around 5-8 bots with each using there own proxys running pretty much 24/7, which package would you recommend and how easy is it for a beginner to start using it after everything has been purchased,  looking forward to a response and hopefully can get my own little farm started up pretty soon :D

Hey I purchased some proxies and a VPS a while over 24 hours ago, sent a ticket but i was hopping if i posted here someone would see it soon and be able to help me out. It would be nice to get the VPS or at least a proxy before i go to

Hey there,

Would you mind putting my server online, it's been 4 days. Order 1437. Submitted tickets, and contacted support email after the firstime 24 hours of ordering.

System Upgrades have finished sorry for the delay!

VirtualBuddy 1.5 Updates

- Automated Proxy ordering system, orders will automatically be sent to email along with link to control panel to whitelist proxies.

- Market Place is back up with items for sale.

VPS/Dedicated servers will soon be automated with options to adjust various resources.

Best Regards,

Cows.

1 person likes this