Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

vps
VirtualBuddy | VPS & Dedicated Sever Shop| Designed For Runescape Botting |

228 posts in this topic

On 08.05.2016 at 1:03 AM, Koi said:

How much does this cost?

$109.99

I did never get this thing with proxyes, someone who can help me? I want to bot on all four acc's i have, and using proxy on every one of them, how much for 4 proxyes and how do i set it up?

6 hours ago, abdurrahman3 said:

I did never get this thing with proxyes, someone who can help me? I want to bot on all four acc's i have, and using proxy on every one of them, how much for 4 proxyes and how do i set it up?

You can visit us at virtualbuddy.org, go to our "Proxy" section and you have two products for proxies. The Tor Port is directly for our VPS use only, but we sell premium proxies for botting that are whitelisted/firewall to ensure 100% privacy.

They are currently $3 each for 1 month use. So 4 of them will cost $12. We also accept PayPal, Bitcoin, and OSGP.

3 hours ago, korrick said:

pwningcows- got more servers ready to go...im ready to make a purchase

Yup we're always live at virtualbuddy.org

5 minutes ago, morteza99 said:

can i be logged in tribot  both my pc and vps ?

Yes.

cool probably will get the 10 client one of u soon is it instant if i pay ? 

Cant get into your website getting an error saying website has a redirect loop.  Also says when I click details   The webpage at https://virtualbuddy.org/collections/tribot-servers has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer

I just tried clearing cookies no luck.  I got into your website  just fine yesterday

Edited by osrs42

8 hours ago, osrs42 said:

Cant get into your website getting an error saying website has a redirect loop.  Also says when I click details   The webpage at https://virtualbuddy.org/collections/tribot-servers has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer

I just tried clearing cookies no luck.  I got into your website  just fine yesterday

Hey there,

Sorry for the downtime, our server was confronting some problems with the SSL. We have now fixed the issue and the site is back online!

Thanks,

VB.

Paid for Standard Farm VPS package didnt take long setting up now 

Edit:

I was looking at the task manager to check the ram my bot clients were using and i accidentally killed the VNC process and now i cant connect with VNC. Please reboot it or something XD

Edit:: 

Fixed my issue from site

Edited by Aibunker