Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

vps
VirtualBuddy | VPS & Dedicated Sever Shop| Designed For Runescape Botting |

228 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, pwnfish said:

anyone here?

You can leave us a message on the support-chat on our site if you have any questions.

Great vps, I was a little impatient but at the end I received my product in a timely manner.

Edited by mac90909

On April 26, 2016 at 11:32 AM, kylezell said:

Im still looking to get a vps..

Sorry I have been busy moving, what do you need help with? All purchases can be done directly on the website. 

Checked out the site looks good and you also have rs accounts they sell which could help me if they are already done with tut island? 

Also do most botters buy proxies and use them with the tribot client through your vps? 

On May 2, 2016 at 9:38 PM, CanadianBacon10 said:

Checked out the site looks good and you also have rs accounts they sell which could help me if they are already done with tut island? 

Also do most botters buy proxies and use them with the tribot client through your vps? 

Not done tutorial island just register atm, we may add tutorial island done in the future but it'll be fair more expensive than what we offer for accounts atm.

I would say a large portion of botters use our proxies and vps yes :), it's one of the most competitive pricing atm we offer some of the lowest priced bot ready setups on the market.

12 minutes ago, Pwningcows said:

Not done tutorial island just register atm, we may add tutorial island done in the future but it'll be fair more expensive than what we offer for accounts atm.

I would say a large portion of botters use our proxies and vps yes :), it's one of the most competitive pricing atm we offer some of the lowest priced bot ready setups on the market.

Already bought and using thanks ! :D

VirtualBuddy now allows BitCoin payments with CoinBase, and OSGP Payments!

Just now, rpg711 said:

Made an order, how long do you take to fulfill it?

Hi rpg,

All our orders are fulfilled in 24 hours or less unless stated, please check your e-mail for the details of your order :)

I bought a Platinium Farm Server, its really woth it. CPU usage was at around 23% while Running 25+ bots, loved it :)

I strongly recommend their srvers.

9 minutes ago, rvqx said:

I bought a Platinium Farm Server, its really woth it. CPU usage was at around 23% while Running 25+ bots, loved it :)

Glad you liked it :) 

1 hour ago, rvqx said:

How much does this cost?