Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

vps
VirtualBuddy | VPS & Dedicated Sever Shop| Designed For Runescape Botting |

228 posts in this topic

Experience Premium Service on a budget.

Here at Virtual Buddy, we are dedicated to improving you virtual server experience. With our premium quality servers, you can expect nothing less than 99.9% uptime without any lag or hassle. We understand the importance of high quality support when shopping online, so rest assured that with our active online chat, we'll always answer your questions in a timely manner. 

With VirtualBuddy, an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. 

c68HJcP.png

We have added an additional VPS server "Intermediate Farm VPS" at $18.99, host up to 7 bots at once.
We have added BitCoin and are working on adding OSGP Payments (through live chat)!

Best Regards,
Pwningcows & @Netami
Graphics Done By: @ohParadox

Edited by Montreal
Montreal leaving partnership
6 people like this

Will give it a try in the future.

Best of luck buddy!

Best regards

UKF

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CBXGoldFarm said:

Just bought a proxy. Will test it out and review it in a bit.

We've review your purchase and the proxy is still processing on the other servers end, please allow 24 hours for this to happen, any days spent will be compensated back to your account, so you won't have to worry about losing a day from wait! Sorry for any inconvenience, we wish you a good day.

Best,

VirtualBuddy Team.

@PwningcowsWill it lag for me because the vps and proxies are hosted in the US and I'm from Europe, or would it only lag if I was using the proxies on my own pc instead of the vps.

7 hours ago, rsproject said:

@PwningcowsWill it lag for me because the vps and proxies are hosted in the US and I'm from Europe, or would it only lag if I was using the proxies on my own pc instead of the vps.

Most VPS will lag on your screen when you view it, this is because it needs to connect to the server and display an image, and then send the image back to your home screen, however with that being said there is NO lag on the server end, which means everything you do on your VPS will not lag, but will look a little bit laggy when you connect to it. 

Proxies will not lag you. 

Best Regards, 

VirtualBuddy Team.

We're pleased with all of the orders coming in last few days. We've still got lots of servers up for grabs, PM or visit us on the live-chat at virtual buddy.org to learn more about our promotions and specials. 

We have added an additional VPS server "Intermediate Farm VPS" at $18.99, host up to 7 bots at once.

Purchased the Novice farm and 2 proxies.  Still setting things up but so far so good. Fast responses from the guys via their IM service on the website.  Great customer service so far.  Will update when everything is running.  So far so good! Recommended. 

EDIT:
Have run the recommended number of bots (4) for around 4-5 hours all up now.  Everything works like a dream.  Special shoutout to Andrew for being the absolute man and helping me set up everything.  Thanks a bunch.  

Edited by fatsquasher
3 people like this

1 hour ago, fatsquasher said:

Purchased the Novice farm and 2 proxies.  Still setting things up but so far so good. Fast responses from the guys via their IM service on the website.  Great customer service so far.  Will update when everything is running.  So far so good! Recommended. 

1 hour ago, adamhackz said:

Ordered 3 proxys :)

Thanks for the purchase guys! Hope too see you guys next month. Would be really appreciated if you could leave us some feedback on my profile! 

Best regards,

VirtualBuddy Team.

Online and taking orders! Almost out of Trial Farm VPS! Selling like hot cakes! Use our Promotion code: TRIBOT for 10% off.

Just now, Bamfer said:

can any of the VPS' run looking glass?

Hey there, all of our servers can run looking glass, though due to high resource usage from LG you will experience less clients/server.

ive just tried to run a LG client on a Tiral Farm server and it would not allow? got some java error.  

Edit: If i  have to purvhase a higher version of VPN to run i dont mind. just feel safer running on LG!

Edited by Bamfer

Just now, Bamfer said:

ive just tried to run a LG client on a Tiral Farm server and it would not allow? got some java error.  

Edit: If i  have to purvhase a higher version of VPN to run i dont mind. just feel safer running on LG!

What's the error you're receiving? Just to note: LG requires that you use 32-bit java

1 person likes this

just ran it again, works fine! thanks :), if i purchase a higher end VPN, will the server/client increase?

Just now, Bamfer said:

just ran it again, works fine! thanks :), if i purchase a higher end VPN, will the server/client increase?

Yes it does :)