Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vaz

Ingame talking with script running/input block?

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible to talk ingame with a script running & input blocked?

ie. can you set it so only keyboard input is allowed?

This would make it useful for those of us who only babysit bot and want to reply to when people talk to us, I know rsbuddy (i know) & powerbot used to have this feature back in the day

Can anyone confirm if this is possible & how to do it?

If not - definitely a simple addition to the bot which would be greatly appreciated!

Block User Input instead of Block All User Input allows you to click on the tribot window and then type with your keyboard.

Edited by iant06

1 hour ago, iant06 said:

Block User Input instead of Block All User Input allows you to click on the tribot window and then type with your keyboard.

Have tried this, does not work for me

3 hours ago, Vaz said:

Is it possible to talk ingame with a script running & input blocked?

ie. can you set it so only keyboard input is allowed?

This would make it useful for those of us who only babysit bot and want to reply to when people talk to us, I know rsbuddy (i know) & powerbot used to have this feature back in the day

Can anyone confirm if this is possible & how to do it?

If not - definitely a simple addition to the bot which would be greatly appreciated!

Go to settings on tribot, turn on Use new mouse input policy. It may help a bit. Try and let us know. (do not use block input at all)

If I allow all input then the bot & mouse will fight over the cursor!

Still no luck after changing mouse input settings

Wkv5DhN.png

@Vaz  With this setting, you can type in-game. Client has mouse over control, however, if you click somewhere it will move the mouse to that position and click there.

Edited by Beg