Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1percent

I found this video of someone making $100 an hour 24/7 off botting???

18 posts in this topic

I was just strolling along as usual on my phone during my morning cup of coffee fell down my chin when I was watching this video where a kid is or was idk making $100 an hour off of botting barrows????

Pretty solid farm he has going there.

It's worth noting that he said he was getting $2.50/M and this was back in April 2015, gold is at about half that rate now.
That being said, there are still botters who achieve this much and more.

In some clips he was making well over $250 an hour ? I don't understand how that's not good I would kill to be able to do this right now , and if its easy can you teach me then?? Can Tribot be used?

3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Pretty solid farm he has going there.

It's worth noting that he said he was getting $2.50/M and this was back in April 2015, gold is at about half that rate now.
That being said, there are still botters who achieve this much and more.

Can you teach me then sir :o?

Yes TRiBot can be used to achieve this goal.

It takes research, planning, trial and error, learning, learning from your mistakes, practice, and some money.

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, 1percent said:

Can you teach me then sir :o?

You wouldn't be able to make that much using the same methods or due to the current GP rate. His numbers looked pretty inflated too, at $2.50/m you would need to make 40m/hr at barrows to achieve the $100 per hour the video claimed (the video explicitly said $100/hr/acc is possible). That would require absolutely insane luck. The 400k proggy he posted over 4 hours is probably even a high number, although I've never botted barrows myself, and that is 1/100th the amount lol.  

The 10m/hr (which is $25 at the prices in the video, not $250/hr) was a 16 min proggy with the most expensive item looted. That makes that proggy extremely inaccurate, but still cool nonetheless. It would be relative to starting a dragon killing bot and getting a visage on your first few kills, and taking a picture of the profit per hour.

Other methods (you would likely need many methods for a farm to reach $100/hr) can reach high numbers so I mean its definitely possible to profit that much today, but it would be a pain in the ass to maintain unless automated. The ending of that video was so cringe haha

1 person likes this

At that time that 1M = $2.50, bans were very rare and the guthan's spear was expensive. It is definately still do-able, but you'll need a good method and some knowledge. If bans didnt exist, everybody could pull this off fairly easily. 
The trick is to find a profitable method where you can make profit before getting banned, not relying on 'luck', and the motivation to start over.

It's quite "easy", you've just got to understand the game, and how to maximize profit pr. hour spent botting, aka. learning how to make your own scripts or buy private ones.

I bought my car, my motorcycle and 5 "super computers" with cash from botting WoW :)

And i know an american from Honorbuddy (not the company, but a "regular" joe) who bought an island near Greece for 3 million Euro.

It's all about trial and error, i started with account making.. instead of having to fill out forms for accounts, make a program for that.

Once the accounts are created, i'd need a script to add them to a relogger program, to cycle their online time / breaks etc.

Then you need to automate the leveling process, i spent hours in the start loading .xml's manually, so an auto-loader with !if conditions were a god send.

once that was done, i needed private leveling scripts (1-90) without ANY human interraction needed at all, 100% afkable.

So i got together with a friend of mine, and we did that, so now you need gear.. so the auto-loader queue was set to load a script that would fly the bot to a certain location, buy a full epic gear set... goto a place to farm/gather/ whatever we wanted it to do.

Now you have toons with a ton of gold on it, from running them 24/7.

Next issue is how to avoid losing gold -> money by getting your accs banned..

mailing gold to an alt acc was the best method, then you needed a guildbank to store the gold, since the goldcap was 999k and with each toon making 1700-2500g an hour, it could fill up a goldcap quite quick :)

Once that was done, we now had a guildbank, with a "mule" acc as Guildmaster, so you could grab the gold incase of a banwave.

But now you need to make money, instead of logging in everytime.. going to orgrimmar or the ratchet, we made guildbanks, set a script up to have !if conditions for X amount of gold to be stored into the GB's.

Then we'd setup deals with chinese, for a good price.. and then inviting them to the guild, and give them permission to take however much gold they needed, without us having to do anything about it.. and then they'd just send the money via. paypal or skrill to a guy we used as a middle man (due to possible legal issues), what we had then was perfect.

0 interraction needed, except checking up on the computers and keeping them running/serviced.

in the start, i had to do everything by hand, in the end i had a "machine" that i just needed to press start once.. and then i could just take the money from paypal.. but it goes quick, you need to invest in bigger and better computers to keep up with the demand, but if the price on gold goes down.. as it did with WoW (from 1+ dollars pr. k to about 0.40 dollars pr. k) you're gonna take a "hit".

Point of this post, it's possible to do it.. you just gotta work for it, as with everything else in life. :D

/Staffix

Yeah, TRiBot was the first bot to have a functioning barrows script and people were making bank with it. It is definitely still possible if you invest enough time into creating a strong ABCLv2 script that also levels the accounts.

Old wBarrows proggy

x7cvqvl.png

It's still achievable, just not nearly as simple as it was before. $100/HR would be 100m/hr.  It would likely take hundreds of accounts to achieve this goal.
 Sure there are a few methods that achieve >1M/hr, but most of them that do can not sustain a massive farm (the methods would crash).  The one method that achieves a high rate of GP/hr and is sustainable, is combat. Zulrah is popular, but bans are frequent. Maintaining ~70 zulrah accounts to achieve that 100M/hr would be nearly impossible.

Personally, my suggestion if you were going for a massive farm would be to bot team-able bosses for profit. Developing the script would take time, or paying for a private script would cost hundreds of dollars, but the potential payout is huge.  GWD items have a huge demand, and your only real limitation would be the number of worlds, and that if people become privy to the fact that you're botting, reports will be frequent because legitimate players get upset when their resources are stolen. I suggest GWD simply because the requirements are simple : Combat. No quests, nothing fancy, just a decent prayer level and a high combat level. Plus, you can profit while training. Leveling on monsters that make 100-300k/hr will allow for a healthy stream of profit along the way.

The other route is to profit through sheer number of accounts. You would need to automate almost everything, and rent a significant amount of server space to run hundreds of accounts. Botting low-requirement, relatively low ban rate things that make 100-250k/hr add up. If you have 500 accounts running, averaging 200k/hr, that's  100M/hr. The difficult part here is keeping those accounts running/unbanned. Figuring out that part is up to you.

Looks like he was super sucessful

816df4b657.png

6 people like this

Guy made a few bucks and had to yell about it.

There are people right now that have profited more than $100k+ off of Runescape botting, just running scripts and a farm. Do your homework, put the effort in and invest time and money and you can decide how much you make.

"I will not confirm or deny any lawsuites by jagex" Why tf even put that in the video lmao. And the picture of him hold like six 20 dollar bills lmao? this shit was cringy af haha

On 3/31/2016 at 2:02 PM, Simplicity said:

According to his signature for the script it didn't last him long dynsig_barrows.png?username=gebotter

I'm sure he had other accounts on the site as that one got banned, I've been trying to find them with no luck , but I found his zulrah guide it has 77k views and he had a clan there for a while. 

20 hours ago, kelthstone said:

"I will not confirm or deny any lawsuites by jagex" Why tf even put that in the video lmao. And the picture of him hold like six 20 dollar bills lmao? this shit was cringy af haha

They were 100's if you look lol 

Btw does tribot work good for botting?

He posted another video as well