Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chuckle

10,000$ from Corporeal Beast Farm (Update Thread)

72 posts in this topic

On 24/05/2016 at 9:26 PM, Falmar said:

Will you supply your accounts with 12 dragon warhammers?

he probably wont as DWH spec becomes very inefficient very quickly. It reduces the targets current defence by 30% per spec

hence 12 hammers = 24 specs

after all 24 specs the defence level would be 0.7^24 * 100 = 0.019 % of the starting value

just four hammers would lower it to 5.8% and five to 2.8%, at which point it becomes superior and about 20x cheaper to use a bgs

but really with 12 accounts you might as well just use dark light, costs 1k and on successful hit it drains 5% of the target's att str and def for 50% spec cost.

2 dwh specs + the rest dark light gives guaranteed 0% def providing at least 10 of the 22 specs hit

On 6/1/2016 at 6:35 AM, SmokeAndMirrors said:

he probably wont as DWH spec becomes very inefficient very quickly. It reduces the targets current defence by 30% per spec

hence 12 hammers = 24 specs

after all 24 specs the defence level would be 0.7^24 * 100 = 0.019 % of the starting value

just four hammers would lower it to 5.8% and five to 2.8%, at which point it becomes superior and about 20x cheaper to use a bgs

but really with 12 accounts you might as well just use dark light, costs 1k and on successful hit it drains 5% of the target's att str and def for 50% spec cost.

2 dwh specs + the rest dark light gives guaranteed 0% def providing at least 10 of the 22 specs hit

I feel it wouldn't be as likely for the specs to hit since the boss has such a high defence level

I seriously caution you about your advertisement of this. If someone reports you to a JMod, it will be insanely easy to track down your group of exactly 12 members fighting for large amounts of time every day. 

10 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

I seriously caution you about your advertisement of this. If someone reports you to a JMod, it will be insanely easy to track down your group of exactly 12 members fighting for large amounts of time every day. 

he's not doing anything against the rules

8 minutes ago, SmokeAndMirrors said:

he's not doing anything against the rules

Here's the thing - this isn't the legal system, and in Jagex's policies they clearly state they can ban you for any reason. A RWT is a non-negotiable. So even if there's no evidence he is real world trading at the moment, clearly if they read this thread and track him down for "conspiracy to RWT", something might happen.

I may be wrong, but it's just a caution to keep track of. Perhaps simply add some variance, post different stats than what the accounts actually have. Mask your trail, it can't hurt.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Here's the thing - this isn't the legal system, and in Jagex's policies they clearly state they can ban you for any reason. A RWT is a non-negotiable. So even if there's no evidence he is real world trading at the moment, clearly if they read this thread and track him down for "conspiracy to RWT", something might happen.

I may be wrong, but it's just a caution to keep track of. Perhaps simply add some variance, post different stats than what the accounts actually have. Mask your trail, it can't hurt.

take off the tinfoil hat bro

On June 8, 2016 at 4:45 PM, SmokeAndMirrors said:

take off the tinfoil hat bro

I really don't feel this is anything more than a logical anticipation, lol

No update since 20/05, and was last online 25/05 :(
Hope nothings happened, this is an interesting thread, loving the progress logs!

On 6/16/2016 at 7:38 PM, AussieBotter said:

No update since 20/05, and was last online 25/05 :(
Hope nothings happened, this is an interesting thread, loving the progress logs!

I killed him. You're welcome.

Edited by gabrielspecter

If something happened to his accounts, all I can say is, I gave fair warning lol.

But then again he may have just not visited this thread.

Good to see you back mate, this thread was one of the first ones I read when coming back to botting 5-6 weeks ago, loving the progress!

All I have to say is: Holy Shit. This Pogress Goal Thread is the best and I'm so intrigued on each update, it's seriously so interesting and very well organized as well.

Edit: I'm also mind-blowed at how you're doing them hand made...

Edited by Lolwhathax

Pretty sick Chuckle, would like to see this being attempted with botting instead of hand playing. 

Was actually hoping u did bot, but then i read " no bots allowed ", was disapointed.

Cheers 

How long did it take to get all 12 accounts 99 in 3 combat styles without botting!? That's intense. 

Just now, methodd said:

How long did it take to get all 12 accounts 99 in 3 combat styles without botting!? That's intense. 

#NMZ 

16 hours ago, WYD said:

#NMZ 

did you level them 99 combat stats with NMZ? if so how long time did it take to get that? like Hours spend /day?

Just now, amiiros said:

did you level them 99 combat stats with NMZ? if so how long time did it take to get that? like Hours spend /day?

8 weeks if 12h a day or 4 weeks if you got a guy on a UK time zone and a Aussie time zone so it mean 24h a day

1 person likes this

so i want to grind an account til all 99 in combat ect. can someone or the guy the made the thread tell me how to do this in steps? please and thank you i just wanna stake and pk i dont have all the time in the world like i use to anymore