Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Swift Pelican

[Swift Services] - Training/Quests/Torsos/Void/Requests - [RSGP/PP]

31 posts in this topic

My fellow TriBotters!

I am excited to bring my talents to this forums and expand my knowledge of the community.

I also want to provide services for people at a reasonable cost and I will complete them as SWIFT as a PELICAN

EVERYTHING I do, I do by hand. I don't/will not even use the Tribot client. I ONLY use the client for personal use.

WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER:

BARBARIAN ASSAULT:

(accounts must have 40+def 60+atk 60+str. I will do special accounts for a more costly number)

FIGHTER TORSO 6m | ANY HAT  5m | LEVEL UP ROLES (depends)

(my specialty is Barb Assault. I provide the quickest torsos around)

PEST CONTROL:

VOID KNIGHT ARMOUR | EXPERIENCE

Novice Boat: 18m | Medium Boat 17m | Veteran Boat 15m

Individual Helmets : 2.5m

TRAINING:

At the moment I will only offer chinning/bursting, Herblore, Crafting, Fletching, Construction, Prayer, Smithing.

Pricing is discussed by the supplies given and experience needed.

(I will do more when I have more time on my hands)

QUESTS:

Mithril Gloves 7m | Monkey Madness Quests  7m | Fairy Rings Unlock 5m

I will do ANY quest(s) that you need done. I will even do the same quest on 10+ accounts for your farm!

All I ask is that you MUST supply me with ALL the required items/skills needed to complete the quest otherwise I'm going to have to charge you more. :P I have a price guide I compiled myself that I do not like to post publicly, BUT if you ask me to do some quests I will give you a great price.

(I also allow you to come to me with your own price; what you feel like you should pay and we can discuss)

SPECIAL REQUESTS:

I will also give my talents to anything else you need done and cannot do. This could be anything.

I do not limit my services so if you need anything done that is not listed above please feel free to ask below or private message me your request!

MY SKYPE :

rs.tight

TERMS OF SERVICE:

- For MOST services I ask you give me 48 hours from the time I start the order. Most services will take way less, but you MUST allow 48 hours. Normally I will give you a rough estimate of when your order will be complete but 48 hours is MAXIMUM.

- You MUST provide me with proper gear/supplies to complete your order to the fullest, I should never have to ask you for more of something.

- Once I have begun the order, you are not allowed to log on/change the password unless its an emergency. Doing so will sacrifice any chance of a refund.

- I am NOT responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks that occur during/after the order.

- You will always pay first, but I will not collect your payment until I officially start your order.

- If you do not provide me/are unable to provide me with the required items/stats to complete any order given to me AFTER the payment is received, You will NOT be refunded. This is not my problem.

-  I reserve the right to refuse my services to anyone. 

- FULL refunds are given when I do not complete the order in 48 hours. (I will still finish them no matter what)

- If you must cancel an order midway through, I will not refund you, I will simply allow you to come back to me later to finish it.

ACCEPTED PAYMENTS

Old School/RS3 Gold | Paypal

Order FORM: 

Service:

Your skype:

Payment/Payment method:

Agreement to TOS [YES/NO]:

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON! 

Edited by Swift Pelican

Online. All it takes is one person to prove I am trustworthy.

Taking all orders. post below or add my skype

Service: account creation n levelling

Your skype: live:rekkke

Payment/Payment method: any i dont care

Agreement to TOS [YES/NO]: yes

15 minutes ago, element_purple said:

Service: account creation n levelling

Your skype: live:rekkke

Payment/Payment method: any i dont care

Agreement to TOS [YES/NO]: yes

Talking.

Thank you for your order. Starting soon!

Service: Fighter Torso

Your skype: Added you

Payment/Payment method: 07 GP left on the account

Agreement to TOS [YES/NO]: YES

Edited by Samkent

21 minutes ago, Samkent said:

Service: Fighter Torso

Your skype: Added you

Payment/Payment method: 07 GP left on the account.

Agreement to TOS [YES/NO]: YES

Starting now! Thank you for placing the order!

Edited by Swift Pelican

2 hours ago, Swift Pelican said:

Starting now! Thank you for placing the order!

COMPLETE! Thank you for purchasing my services! hope to see you again.f1io9x.png

Edited by Swift Pelican

Would like to purchase a torso and do you offer firecape service?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Diamond1 said:

Would like to purchase a torso and do you offer firecape service?

At the moment I do not do firecapes simply because I dont trust my University wifi for 63 waves of concentration. BUT! I will open up my cape service within a few weeks when I move back home.

Nonetheless, I am open all day for torso orders! :)