Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lava123

Need Help.

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i need to buy 25 credits, and can't send it on here via paypal, i was wondering if someone would sell them to me for 1:1, i can't really show vouches but you can look at all my scripts, proving I wouldn't want to be banned over 25$. Thanks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hungryhubraki said:

You could buy some bitcoin and use that?

i'd lose money somewhere in there, and on my prepaid I only have 25$, and I need exactly 25 credits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lava123 said:

i'd lose money somewhere in there, and on my prepaid I only have 25$, and I need exactly 25 credits


You'd be hard pressed to find a person willing to do a 1:1 transfer. Is there any reason you can't use the Repository?

The only chance you'd have of a 1:1 outside of the Repo, is pleading to maybe YoHoJo, Arctic or erickho123 and hope they'll do you  a favour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iFluffee said:


You'd be hard pressed to find a person willing to do a 1:1 transfer. Is there any reason you can't use the Repository?

The only chance you'd have of a 1:1 outside of the Repo, is pleading to maybe YoHoJo, Arctic or erickho123 and hope they'll do you  a favour!

Because I don't have a bank verified PayPal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lava123 said:

Because I don't have a bank verified PayPal 

And I'm assuming your PayPal money is paypal credit?

In that case you'll have to ask one of the resellers and hope they'll do you a favour, sorry :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iFluffee said:

And I'm assuming your PayPal money is paypal credit?

In that case you'll have to ask one of the resellers and hope they'll do you a favour, sorry :(

no it's on a prepaid card, but for some reason the credit card option, gives me a green check. Then 10 secs later says my card isnt supported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.