Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yagayaganiga

world hop not working

17 posts in this topic

ever sense this stupid deadman event the world hoping for osrs is fucked up i cant run my runite miner without it having errors to connect to server....its annoying as fuck. and fuck deadman and thous nerds down on twitch talking like no life idiots

im running my bots on two different ip addresses and isps and computers on different tribot accounts but both have issues with world hopping i can get a few in then it get error connecting to server after a few minutes or certain worlds

like i said two different computers two different isp and two different ip so its not my internet its the servers

im able to hop many times without the error connecting to server but seems to happen every 5 minutes or so on worlds like 74 or something 

It's not the servers; I have 7 accounts that are hopping every 30 seconds with no problems. It's on your side.

edit: w378 is having issues i lied

Edited by FALSkills

tell me how can it possibly be on my side when im using two different computer and two different tribot accounts on two different cities in two different internet service providers and two different ip addresses....there is no error on my side.....

there is like a 1 percent chance or less that its my side being that both accounts are doing it but they arent even remotely linked to each other both accounts are in different cities on different devices and different providers on different addresses on different tri accounts lol seriously it cant be on my end at all

Just now, yagayaganiga said:

there is like a 1 percent chance or less that its my side being that both accounts are doing it but they arent even remotely linked to each other both accounts are in different cities on different devices and different providers on different addresses on different tri accounts lol seriously it cant be on my end at all

Relax. First off, you should only have 1 tribot account. Secondly, yes it appears that w378 is having issues. No other world is being a problem atm as far as I can tell.

i think it keeps trying to hop to that. and your able to have two different accounts if your using them in different cities and ip addresses and computers and isp....lol dont give me that bull shit of only one account crap lol laughable....anyways one is mine the others is my girlfriends. and both have 1 auth of aminer(runite) lol....i pay for my services and i gladly have paid for vip on both accounts so id love to see them say i cant give them money 

42 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

i think it keeps trying to hop to that. and your able to have two different accounts if your using them in different cities and ip addresses and computers and isp....lol dont give me that bull shit of only one account crap lol laughable....anyways one is mine the others is my girlfriends. and both have 1 auth of aminer(runite) lol....i pay for my services and i gladly have paid for vip on both accounts so id love to see them say i cant give them money 

It's because w378 was added to the DMM list. Others will be too (361 atm). Expect additional problems

/e and yes you are able to log in in different places. Many of tribot users connect using proxies, which can be from all sorts of different places. 

Edited by FALSkills

23 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

It's because w378 was added to the DMM list. Others will be too (361 atm). Expect additional problems

/e and yes you are able to log in in different places. Many of tribot users connect using proxies, which can be from all sorts of different places. 

I just tried using my primary bot that involves a ton of worldhopping and let me tell you the deadman mode worlds are really fucking that up. I really hope @TRiLeZ can do something about it or maybe @YoHoJo could get in touch with him :)

Just now, VapeGod said:

I just tried using my primary bot that involves a ton of worldhopping and let me tell you the deadman mode worlds are really fucking that up. I really hope @TRiLeZ can do something about it or maybe @YoHoJo could get in touch with him :)

You will need to write a custom worldhopper if you plan to bot until the worldhopper has been updated.

Just now, FALSkills said:

You will need to write a custom worldhopper if you plan to bot until the worldhopper has been updated.

Well since my coding skills are literally that of unborn child, that is not a viable option xD

i hate the fact that they are taking away worlds from us just to supply more deadman mode worlds but why....you dont need that many worlds they are rarly even half full or quarter full besides when a retarded event like today happens