Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gowoodson

Cosmic v Nature

10 posts in this topic

So as of right now double cosmics lvl 57 runecrafting is more profit then natures.  So is doing double cosmics better off since there is less of a crowd there even though you are still using the abyss.  It is less xp per trip but not to drastic of a change.  I do not see to many people doing it and I was doing it for a week before I went back to natures.

I am not to sure I havent botted it to long because my acc already has a temp ban from doing nats.  I did it by hand for a little and botted a few hours.   But I feel like since there is less of a crowd at the cosmics it will be less. But I am not sure.

Edited by gowoodson

thx for method, didn't know cosmics were even worth botting :)

all my methods are from people on forums <3 love u guys

1 hour ago, grownded9172 said:

thx for method, didn't know cosmics were even worth botting :)

all my methods are from people on forums <3 love u guys

Anytime man.  Why wouldnt you have not known that though? How else do you get 27 to 44 runecrafting.

8 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

Anytime man.  Why wouldnt you have not known that though? How else do you get 27 to 44 runecrafting.

i haven't farmed rcing before, but i will explore now :heart:

1 hour ago, gowoodson said:

Fires-> lavas are better xp and don't require lost city.

Cosmics are very well priced atm. Nature runecrafting is very high ban rate but cosmics might not get the same attention. I was going to bot them soon if somebody else didnt :P

I gave it a try an got a ban within a few hours of making cosmics. Other the LG I used every anti ban method I know and furthermore had an account with well trained stats for anti ban. Not just a raw RC suicider. For me RC seems unbottable right now even though the possible profit gets me every weeks or so.

1 hour ago, Imanoobbot said:

I gave it a try an got a ban within a few hours of making cosmics. Other the LG I used every anti ban method I know and furthermore had an account with well trained stats for anti ban. Not just a raw RC suicider. For me RC seems unbottable right now even though the possible profit gets me every weeks or so.

Were you doing abyss or walking in zanaris?

21 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Were you doing abyss or walking in zanaris?

I did abyss crafting via glory. I tried if the ban rate for cosmics would be less then for nats but can´t approve it. For me it did not work but it might for somebody else. I will keep my eye on RCing anyways but will step away to waste any more accounts and time before a major update within my RC script comes.