Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HabbaTheJutt

No Premium Scripts For Certain Skills

9 posts in this topic

If there are no premium scripts for simple skills(firemaking/herblore), does that mean that the free scripts are "safe" and good?

If those free scripts are from well known script makers than yes they are most likely safe and good, I would highly advise going to the threads of those scripts and looking at some of the more recent replies though to verify!

1 hour ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

If there are no premium scripts for simple skills(firemaking/herblore), does that mean that the free scripts are "safe" and good?

Free scripts are frequently safe and good, the absence of premium scripts doesn't change that.

Always read through the thread of a script you're going to use if you're curious about the quality

1 hour ago, VapeGod said:

If those free scripts are from well known script makers than yes they are most likely safe and good, I would highly advise going to the threads of those scripts and looking at some of the more recent replies though to verify!

Yeah except this forum is moderated by nazis that remove anything to do with 'banned' because it damage their sales. Disgusting tbh.

1 minute ago, x0joe0x said:

Yeah except this forum is moderated by nazis that remove anything to do with 'banned' because it damage their sales. Disgusting tbh.

Actually no. There's a dedicated thread for ban discussion where all the ban discussion is supposed to take place. Cluttering a forum up with a 100+ threads of people complaining about getting banned doesn't help anyone; which is why threads are removed/archived.

This same thing would happen in script threads if people just start complaining about being banned without context, even though ban discussion is supposed to stay in the dedicated thread, typically Scripter's don't mind if the user isn't just complaining about getting banned. If the user is asking for help, or is providing advice then it's a different story.

At the end of the day, yes bans occur here, as botting is a serious offence in RuneScape and therefore you and everyone else takes that risk when they chose to bot. Some scripts of course will have higher ban rates than others, but that may have more to do with the nature of the script then the script itself.

I am going to make a post without commenting back or arguing with you.  By having 900 "I got banned posts" the script writer then only sees 900 I got banned posts and then has to read through all to find out what the bugs are.  If someone post I got banned because your script gets stuck at the wildy gate on the way to the obelisk.  Well that is helpful and also stating they got banned.  But then the script writer knows what the bugs are.  You can get banned by having an account on the same ip sometimes it happens.  It is life.  Also I think it is a requirement to have 3 free scripts for every premium script writer that they have to maintain.  If you are looking for safe ones look for free scripts with anti-ban compliance that will also help a little. Good luck and I have never had any luck botting herblore. 

There isn't necessarily a direct correlation, however if the free script implements ABC2 then I would have no problem using it.

Throughout the creation of my new main I have only used premium scripts, and with that I was able to gain over 70M xp before I retired from botting. Thats not to say I wouldn't recommend free scripts, but obviously the paid ones are better tested and less likely to have bugs.

Personally, I'd use any scripts from erickho123, starfox, and aropupu. All great scripters and with their scripts I've gone extremely far :)

Removed posts for spam and flame, please stay on topic. 

1 person likes this

Most scripts on tribot barely function well and have many bugs. I suggest premium is the best as it can get..  I mean realistically if you were a scripter would you spend you're precious time with trial and error to make a really good script and label it as "free"? No you wouldn't no free scripts are made well because the script writers don't want to spend the time on something free unless it benefits them.