Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabbaTheJutt

Mules

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any tips with regards to mules and how to best funnel money through them undetected? 

I've never had a mule banned since I've started goldfarming. Personally I created a "main" account for use as a mule on day 1 and it's still standing. Weath has targeted low level gold selling mules very recently so using a level 3 account has the potential to be a liability in the future if your gold accumulates on it.

1 hour ago, IceKontroI said:

I've never had a mule banned since I've started goldfarming. Personally I created a "main" account for use as a mule on day 1 and it's still standing. Weath has targeted low level gold selling mules very recently so using a level 3 account has the potential to be a liability in the future if your gold accumulates on it.

Do you bot on it? 

1 hour ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Do you bot on it? 

You never EVER bot on your mule. Don't even log into the tribot client. Keep its IP separate from your bots.

Edited by IceKontroI

19 minutes ago, IceKontroI said:

You never EVER bot on your mule. Don't even log into the tribot client. Keep its IP separate from your bots.

I thought tribot client is invis? Plus, people use scripts to auto transfer to the mule. The IP thing for sure though and no botting. I didn't plan on botting on him, but I don't know if people normally do, so I thought I'd ask. >.<

Edited by HabbaTheJutt
edit

I more meant like what are safe amounts to trade at once or keep on your mule? When trading large sums, should you do cash, items, or both? I don't really know the tricks of the trade when it comes to botwatch.