Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moneym123

Bought basic GSM from script store

4 posts in this topic

I've bought the basic GSM for about 70$ thinking it would be a good buy the script is crashing my PC and also ha dimly made 300k In 3 hours as it's constantly freezing i would like a full refund please and I sure hope i don't got banned for this !!plewse help tribot 

You may contact the scripter for a refund request. However, the performance may be due to your hardware. Which script did you purchase?

Just now, J M C said:

You may contact the scripter for a refund request. However, the performance may be due to your hardware. Which script did you purchase?

i purchased green dragon killer basic for 70$ i had posted on his thread i think he dosnt updat it anymroe but no answer please help