Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

McCune

[Suggestion] Account Sales

Account Sales   26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow account sales on TB?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

I personally have quite a few accounts I know I could sell with zero intention of recovering, but I don't believe there are nearly enough "trusted" people for this to be a thing.

55 minutes ago, Assume said:

I move to abolish the black market on Tribot altogether. You want to sell? Go to sythe or PA or some other BS. We don't need here as it just causes unneeded hassle. People aren't coming to Tribot to sell shit. 

This.

TriBot hopefully knows its USP < a platform primarily for goldfarmers.

i don't see Tribot as a 'community' associated place as such, or a place for trading imo. i strictly see it for goldfarming/botting

that's why i was like wtf @ these forum updates and the chat for example

1 hour ago, Assume said:

I move to abolish the black market on Tribot altogether. You want to sell? Go to sythe or PA or some other BS. We don't need here as it just causes unneeded hassle. People aren't coming to Tribot to sell shit. 

I see where you're coming from with that, but it does make it easy for those of us with a reputation to keep it all on one site. I can bot my accounts, buy the gold, (wanting) sell accounts and get feedback all in one place. I think that's the coolest thing too. We have no reason for other websites other than accounts. 

1 hour ago, moiz.frost said:

The seller must be a $100 donor to sell accounts imo

That'd be perfect; even more. There should still be a few other factors, such as being approved by a staff member because- donate 100 and accept 150m, recover. +$50

59 minutes ago, chrismoon said:

I personally have quite a few accounts I know I could sell with zero intention of recovering, but I don't believe there are nearly enough "trusted" people for this to be a thing.

That's my point. I'm sure there's a lot of us with useless accounts to us that someone else may find interest in our community. The fact that there's not enough trusted people may inspire more trades and activity. We're a decent sized black market so we'd be fine. The lurkers would suffer, but if your friend wants to sell his account as a lurker you could sell for him with your reputation/account at risk. 

6 minutes ago, grownded9172 said:

This.

TriBot hopefully knows its USP < a platform primarily for goldfarmers.

i don't see Tribot as a 'community' associated place as such, or a place for trading imo. i strictly see it for goldfarming/botting

that's why i was like wtf @ these forum updates and the chat for example

I think it's cool that we have everything except the accounts. I have no use for any other site except when it comes to selling accounts. 

I would say yes but in order to sell account you need to:

-Have 25 feedback or more

-Been a member for over 3 months on tribot.

-Have a clean rep 

2 hours ago, McCune said:

I see where you're coming from with that, but it does make it easy for those of us with a reputation to keep it all on one site. I can bot my accounts, buy the gold, (wanting) sell accounts and get feedback all in one place. I think that's the coolest thing too. We have no reason for other websites other than accounts. 

It's funny because you have no reputation. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

5 hours ago, Assume said:

5 hours ago, moiz.frost said:

5 hours ago, chrismoon said:

Posting because it's impossible to delete these from my reply box..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Assume said:

It's funny because you have no reputation. 

Perhaps you're confused on the definition of reputation. I do have a reputation.  I'm known. Whether it's a good or bad one, is another story. I am known on these forums and I would say most people would trust me, I'm only picked on because we don't have a guy like 'Post' lurking around right now.

2 hours ago, MNO said:

I would say yes but in order to sell account you need to:

-Have 25 feedback or more

-Been a member for over 3 months on tribot.

-Have a clean rep 

Feedback is too easily manipulated. But yes, that's a good start. Staff should have final say if the member can sell accounts. 

On 3/21/2016 at 1:12 PM, Assume said:

A lot of my gold sales originated from the gold selling black market. Plenty of services grew / originated from TRiBot and it promotes the tribot community..

I don't think account selling should be allowed. For one, if account selling ranks were implemented, people would point fingers at the staff in the event of a scam. It just creates too much hassle due to the nature of account selling. There was a reason why it was banned, and I think it should stay that way. Even player auctions account selling system is shit. The insurance is bullshit and they require near impossible things if the accounts get recovered / banned.

Nope. Too messy, too much work to choose who is trusted enough to sell.

Keeping tribot neat and simple and much easier to manage.

12 hours ago, erickho123 said:

A lot of my gold sales originated from the gold selling black market. Plenty of services grew / originated from TRiBot and it promotes the tribot community..

I don't think account selling should be allowed. For one, if account selling ranks were implemented, people would point fingers at the staff in the event of a scam. It just creates too much hassle due to the nature of account selling. There was a reason why it was banned, and I think it should stay that way. Even player auctions account selling system is shit. The insurance is bullshit and they require near impossible things if the accounts get recovered / banned.

Fair argument. 

10 hours ago, Charity said:

Nope. Too messy, too much work to choose who is trusted enough to sell.

Keeping tribot neat and simple and much easier to manage.

I don't think it would make a mess. And- you don't have to deal with the mess if there was one.