Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

McCune

[Suggestion] Account Sales

Account Sales   26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow account sales on TB?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Recently, I've been browsing other websites in search of account sales due to the fact it's a forbidden act on our home turf. 

Throughout my research I've found many sites that allow this. Actually- I didn't find a single website that didn't have this feature. Now, in no way am I saying we should copy others and not have our own perks, but I think this could help TB's popularity tremendously. 

The first thing I noticed when browsing the account sales is a large portion of sellers are brand new accounts, with low-effort shit posts. This would most likely become a problem here too if we just added another section on the forums. We would deal with account recoveries, late bans and an entire herd of ban evaders. However- there's a way to prevent this. Restrictions.

By adding account sales to TB, with restrictions, you're allowing all the trusted users to use their reputation here to sell theirs accounts to other members rather than 'outsourcing' and giving attention to sister-sites and and large market forums. After they realize they need feedback on those sites to sell their accounts with ease- they'll have to put time in those which is taking away from TB. This would allow us to keep everything within our community. 

There are plenty of restrictions that could be placed to put recovering at a near impossible rate. 

Post count - I'm not a fan

Feedback - Easily manipulated, but effective. 

Account age - This with post count would be great

Staff Chosen- This would allow the staff to deem who's worthy of selling, perhaps a rank could be given too. It should not be too difficult to be chosen. 

I believe this should be enough information to convince some of you, and I'm sure some of you will be wanting this regardless of my wall of text. If you're going to vote against me because you don't like me as a person, please refrain and let the staff see what the community wants. Yes- I'm pushing this because I would like to sell a few of my alternate accounts. 

Thank you for reading. 

What would you do in case someone recovered the account and ran away, assuming he sold it for a decent price?

An apology and ban wouldn't be convenient to get it back.

People selling RSGP are already getting scammed, and you want to add Accounts, it would be a mess.

My opinion is a no.

Best regards

UKF

There's several sites that needs 100 post counts to post in "Account sales" section. 

But I think the staffs here are already aware of all this but still chose not to allow this.

Even it would make Tribot more populair it would bring even more "help im hacked help please posts"
I dont think anyone wants that shit...

it gives more mods work to do, and brings more brain dead scammers and account recoveries to the forums, nty

25 minutes ago, UKF_HHA said:

What would you do in case someone recovered the account and ran away, assuming he sold it for a decent price?

An apology and ban wouldn't be convenient to get it back.

People selling RSGP are already getting scammed, and you want to add Accounts, it would be a mess.

My opinion is a no.

That's the reason there are restrictions. You shouldn't allow any new member to sell accounts. For example, would @Twitch run off with 200 dollars for his TB account? Probably not. He would be allowed to sell accounts. Anyone could buy, that's the sellers responsibility to not get banned. 

Someone such as yourself should not be allowed because you are a fairly new user with little to no feedback. That's how it should work in my opinion. Also- getting scammed while selling/buying RSGP is a result of insufficient experience. It's very easy to buy and sell gold without being scammed. 

25 minutes ago, plasmaftw said:

There's several sites that needs 100 post counts to post in "Account sales" section. 

But I think the staffs here are already aware of all this but still chose not to allow this.

100 post count isn't anywhere near enough requirement to be selling accounts in my own opinion. 

Edited by McCune

2 minutes ago, grownded9172 said:

it gives more mods work to do, and brings more brain dead scammers and account recoveries to the forums, nty

5 minutes ago, silver8787 said:

Even it would make Tribot more populair it would bring even more "help im hacked help please posts"
I dont think anyone wants that shit...

You both must have missed that you need to be extremely trusted, and I think staff-chosen would be the best way to go. You won't have people such as UFK selling accounts. You need trust. I don't think it'd be as easy as asking on Skype and buying VIP after posting a couple hundred times. 

I get what you're saying but ive seen people with 82+ feedback scamming so what does "high trusted"mean anyway here in the black market :/

7 minutes ago, silver8787 said:

I get what you're saying but ive seen people with 82+ feedback scamming so what does "high trusted"mean anyway here in the black market :/

Again, in the post I mentioned that feedback is easily manipulated. You could buy 1m from from Probemas, Bogla and Divica every day for a month and have that feedback. 

The staff should have a small vote and choose, and they can determine if a 18 post count, 40 day old 10 feedback account is going to scam or not. They know the users and can have a pretty good idea of who's actually trustworthy. Numbers and code aren't everything, it's about the user. 

Just now, McCune said:

Again, in the post I mentioned that feedback is easily manipulated. You could buy 1m from from Probemas, Bogla and Divica every day for a month and have that feedback. 

The staff should have a small vote and choose, and they can determine if a 18 post count, 40 day old 10 feedback account is going to scam or not. They know the users and can have a pretty good idea of who's actually trustworthy. Numbers and code aren't everything, it's about the user. 

sounds way too complicated to be honest, just leave it man

12 minutes ago, silver8787 said:

I mean that risk is always there. That's just part of the blackmarket - sites can do everything they can to prevent it from happening but if somebody inevitably decides to scam then there's only a reactive response.

3 minutes ago, ohParadox said:

Would stealing thousands of dollars disqualify you? 

If the staff think something from over two years ago would still have a toll on me, then yes by all means I would be prevented. 

3 minutes ago, grownded9172 said:

sounds way too complicated to be honest, just leave it man

It's not complicated at all. You're ask for permission to sell accounts and you're approved or disapproved. 

You're account can then post threads in the section. 

Just now, McCune said:

It's not complicated at all. You're ask for permission to sell accounts and you're approved or disapproved. 

You're account can then post threads in the section. 

it's not gonna happen anyways so idk why you're crusading for this

Just now, grownded9172 said:

it's not gonna happen anyways so idk why you're crusading for this

I'm suggesting it, therefor I'm giving answers to concerned users. 

No idea why you'd publicly post this, especially with your history... You are just going to rally the TRiBot Spastic Squad.

2 minutes ago, Liam. said:

No idea why you'd publicly post this, especially with your history... You are just going to rally the TRiBot Spastic Squad.

I don't have a history other than the incident of Winter of 2014. (Off-site) I've been a member of TB for three years and people who wish to spastic can create a random thread and complain there. I see what you mean- but hiding from the shit posters isn't helping either. 

Edited by McCune

If it were just the top members selling botted/goldfarming accounts that'd be cool. Random people selling their hand trained accounts will be a mess.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, negro jesus said:

If it were just the top members selling botted/goldfarming accounts that'd be cool. Random people selling their hand trained accounts will be a mess.

Exactly. Hand picked by staff would be more than enough to keep it civil. 

5 minutes ago, McCune said:

Exactly. Hand picked by staff would be more than enough to keep it civil. 

I'm talking about account shops though, people who will keep a constant stock as opposed to individuals selling their own accounts

Edited by negro jesus

I think everyone understands where you're coming from. But at the same time we also think the Staffs here would rather not want the hassle that would eventually surface from it being legalized on this site. 

7 minutes ago, negro jesus said:

I'm talking about account shops though, people who will keep a constant stock as opposed to individuals selling their own accounts

Depending on the trust of the person though. Hand picked. If someone trustworthy wanted to sell their account they should be able to on our site. As long as they're trusted. Trusted. 

6 minutes ago, plasmaftw said:

I think everyone understands where you're coming from. But at the same time we also think the Staffs here would rather not want the hassle that would eventually surface from it being legalized on this site. 

It wouldn't be a mess if they chose trustworthy people. Any one who has time put into this forum isn't going to dip with 100-200 bucks. Think about it, people sell gold everyday while going first- they don't run with the 100 dollars, they follow through. 

No, I don't want more drama in this community than there is.

Doesn't matter if they're the most trusted person ever, or they're hand picked by staff, there will always be drama between sellers and buyers.

Edited by Sphiinx

I move to abolish the black market on Tribot altogether. You want to sell? Go to sythe or PA or some other BS. We don't need here as it just causes unneeded hassle. People aren't coming to Tribot to sell shit. 

3 people like this